Chapter 6: The beginning

I am lying on something soft. Something smooth. Ahhh..... so comfy. It makes me think of a soft fluffy cloud. I don't feel like waking up, so i snuggle deeper into the soft thing.

"What the..." I hear a deep voice.

My eyes flutter open. Rei is hovering over me, with an incredulous look on his face. His face is so close to mine, it shocks me.

"Ahhh!!!" I lift my head up, only to knock my forehead against Rei's.

"Ouch!" He rubs his forehead with his palm. "What are you doing?"

"You scared me!" I nearly yelled. I sit up. The soft thing turns out to be a bed. "By the way, where am I? Why am I here? And most importantly, why are you here???"

"Excuse me, this is my house, why can't I be here? And to answer your second question, I saw you lying on the ground when I was walking around, so I carried you back here."

Everything comes flashing back to me. I was so hungry and tired that I collapsed. The warm thing that I felt around me the next time I woke up were Rei's arms. He carried me.

Ba-thump! Ba-thump! What the...... HE CARRIED ME!!!

"I would not mind a word of thanks." I snap out of my thoughts and look up. Rei stands there, leaning against the wall, his arms cross over his muscular chest.

Wait what? After he abandoned me back there without even a word of thanks, he expects me to thank him. What kind of logic is that??

In the end, I choose to ignore him. I stand up and head towards the door.

Suddenly,two strong hands grab me from the back and pushes me onto the bed. The upper half of my body lies on the bed whil the bottom half dangles off the bed.

I try to get up but Rei pins my two hands on either side of my head. He hovers just a few centimetres over me, and his dark brown eyes stare right into mine.

Written on: 16 june 2017

Hey guys! Ok,so this is a special chapter, as my fren and I worked on it together. She thought of the storyline while I write it out. She is much btr at writing than me so I may ask her to help out more in some of my chapters.:)))) i want to say a big thank you to her for helping me. And lastly, I would like to thank yall for reading this chapter, I really appreciate it;))))