Q&A

ty to everyone who sent in questions. they were all wonderful and so fun to answer. if one of your questions were answered, or u just read this bc you love me, then ty for keeping up with the blabbermouth writing this :)

for anyone with a low confidence level, pls read the last question. any of u can talk to me at any time for any reason or none whatsoever.

-

1 › how do you keep a good writing schedule?
            @fan_girl16

when I first started writing this story, i literally only wrote a few paragraphs per chapter, and i posted every day. ((yes i was one of those people lmao)) about twenty chapters in, school got a bit harder and more stressful, so i went monthly periods without updating, and i inevitably lost some fans that way. what i did was i went back to every chapter and edited, writing down any loose ends i had left, then i wrote about three chapters in the time span that it would take for me to write one, saying that i would tie up all those loose ends. so nowadays, i have all of my chapters written out in one story before i update one chapter. im kind of the goody-two-shoes that stays ahead of schedule lol.

› how do you come up with all of these great ideas for this story? it's FANTABULOUS.
             @livibrinx20

UR FANTABULOUS BABe. i guess it's for the reason that i don't go looking for ideas that they come to me?? i've always had a pretty imaginative mind ((or so my teachers said haha idk)), so whenever i see something that inspires me, i either write it on a piece of paper and put it in an idea box i have (i call it 'eminem's box' - he did a segment on 60 minutes about it; you should go watch it), or i just write it on the notes app on my phone.

› is there going to be a second book?
             @just_call_me_blue
     Are you making a sequel?
             @samharry

nope guys, im sorry, but no sequel! there is an epilogue which ties off the story nicely and cleanly imo. a sequel would only drag out the story where there would be no plot and no conflict. it would be pretty flat and would just frustrate me. but i will be writing a bunch of new stories right after this!

› how hard was it to write this?
             @notpunk

it was pretty hard to write this, especially considering it's my first story. ((u can tell bc my writing was extreme crap at the beginning and now it's just mild crap lol)) but i think that as long as ur dedicated and ur doing it for Y O U R S E L F and not anyone else, then u can totally do it. u have to be pretty thick-skinned and be ready for criticism bc your writing can only get better :) i've been pretty lucky tho: i was brimming with ideas for this, and i only received one hate message on which i chose to build upon :)

› what gave you the idea for this fanfic?
             @jmcpherson00
     what inspired you to do this story?
             @sarah_the_fangirl

idk i just thought that it would be a sassy story, but it kind of came out as a cute, fluffy one haha. i don't really mind though bc im rlly proud of it. it wasnt just one thing that gave me the idea, so i wouldnt be able to tell you if i tried haha.

› how's life going? i love this story so much.... why does it have to end?
             @isadansah

im hungry but that happens often so its not rlly anything to worry about. haha aw thanks bby ♡ im sorry, but everything has an end. and this would just drone on and bore everyone haha. ive read sequels to stories like mine and i kind of wish they were over u feel

7 › does their [ashley and ashton's] relationship relate to one you've had? because I mean the detail is perf so maybe you've fallen in love gurl.
             @cakemashtonlover

HAHA "RELATIONSHIP YOUVE HAD" ur cute omg haha. no not me lol. but thank you :) that makes me feel wonderful

8 › all my favorite fics are ending soon, can you make a new one kind of similar to this one?
             @5powerangers

omg thank you so much. haha "favorite fics"" i think you should find a new favorite fic bc mine literally isn't anything to go crazy over. i will be writing a bunch of new stories and if u like this, then i totally think you'll like those as well :) thanks again, darling.

9 › what do you think your next story will be about?
             @love_laugh_sing

my next story will be a suspenful one with lots of sass and spunk ((like meh lol)), and it was really fun to write haha :) it will be about 10 chapters so it's kind of short, but there's lots of flirting and mystery. its not just a romance, for sure. it's actually not a straightforward romance at all imo. the romance is just at the very end, so the actual plot is not the romance :) it's called 'that chapter' and that's all i can say without being a blabbermouth [[which i already have been haha omg look at that paragraph yo]

10 › what is one thing you would have liked to add to the story?
             @nati0520

oh my gosh, so many things. i would have definitely liked more imagery in my story. also a theme/moral bc i love a story that stays with you forever ((though i doubt anything i write will stay with anyone forever lol i just don't have that capacity)). i especially hate that my characters are so flat; i would have liked to have the time to make them more dynamic, but since this was my first story, i was so eager to update and go, so i didn't create space for myself to actually think of how im going to work everything into the plot.

[ P L E A S E   R E A D ]

11 › i know how you have written ashley to be so confident in herself. and i'm not really confident, i kinda hate a lot about me. so i was just wondering if you have any tips to be more confident in myself.
             @taan19

        oh my gosh i actually love you right now.
      im pretty confident, but i have bad days as well ((especially during that time of the month)) where i think that im the most unappealing person ever.
      but then i remember that i still have a family and friends who love me and would literally never judge me, whether i'm 20 lbs underweight or 30 lbs overweight.
        sometimes i just need to act like i'm confident and i'll start believing it.
        sometimes i just need to skip the baby steps and be arrogant.
      for example, i'll think to myself "ew i hate my muffin top" but 90% of people i know and i've seen have muffin tops just like mine. or maybe i'll tell myself "models have muffin tops too they just have more toned muffin tops than i do"  (they literally do btw. look at some pictures of them with bikinis on and you'll see what i mean)
       also i notice that posture really shows how confident you are. you radiate confidence when you stand up straight. you radiate loserly-ness {{like i just did with that word}} when you slouch.
        standing up straight is N O T sticking your chest out; standing up straight is pretending there is a string pulling your head straight up until your back is straight. your back should not be arched.

and remember. someone loves you. even if it's just me.

-

thank you again everyone. ily all. green checkmark being added now. x

(EDIT - if anyone actually likes my writing which i doubt lol then u can click on my icon n go 2 my profile bc i hav a ton more of shit writing yay!!!)