Chapter 61 part 1

MARIA'S POV

After three hours of editing yesterday, Braiden, Thomas, Cam, Hayes, Remy, Toby, and I finally finished the videos.

We attached the computer to the TV and got ready to play the video.

"Bring them in!" I yelled, knocking on the wall that separates the boys and girls' hotel rooms.

Seconds later, Connor, Jenna, Riley, and Kris came into the room.

"Sit." I said, pointing to the queen bed directly in front of the TV.

"Listen, these videos are the same except for your special parts. They're about 7 minutes each. Do you wanna watch both?" I asked the four.

"Yes!" they exclaimed.

I smiled and played the first one, which just happened to be Kris' and Riley's.

It started off with Braiden taping Toby and I writing the clues. Then, Cam taping Hayes while they got the flowers. Next, it was us fooling around on the beach and in the forest. Lastly, it was Braiden, Hayes, Cam, Toby, Thomas, Remy, and I taping each other while we were getting ready to film the song, take the reaction pictures, and setting up the picnics. Then came all the pictures we took. Finally, the song video came, along with the reaction video.

That's what it was like for both videos. They were amazing. Both of them.

Once the two videos were over, Kris and Riley kissed and Connor and Jenna kissed.

My favorite part of the videos was the end, when B, Thomas, Cam, Hayes, Remy, Toby, and I took a bow in front of the guitars, the picnics, and the clues with Riley and Connor taping us.

The single part of the group left the hotel room to give the couples some private time.

"That was fun." I said to the guys.

"Yeah, it was." they agreed.

"We should really get paid for this." Cam mumbled.

"Yessss!" Hayes exclaimed.

"Let's go scare them!" I said.

The guys smiled mischievously. Dear God.... maybe I shouldn't have suggested that...

"Maria, bring the girls towards the street. Toby, bring the guys over to the beach. We're gonna jump out and scare Kris and Jenna and pretend we're crazy fans and jump on Connor's and Riley's backs." Thomas said.

"Wait. We should have Maria just randomly leave Kris and Jenna without them knowing. It'll scare the girls and it'll be easier to jump on Connor's and Riley's backs with a girl." Braiden said.

"Yes. And Thomas should jump with me." I said, smiling.

He groaned. "Fineeee."

The guys and I high fived, then Toby and I were off.

"What excuse are we gonna make?" I asked Toby as I saw the rest of the guys huddle together then run off in separate directions.

"That we have to talk to them in private? Just say it's girl stuff. That'll get Riley and Connor to leave." Toby said, snickering.

I laughed. "Okay."

He suddenly grew quiet. "Do you ever wonder who your admirer is?"

I looked at him in shock. "All the time."

"What if you don't like him? What if he's not your 'mystery boy'?"

"Then I'll tell him gently and carefully that the notes were absolutely amazing but I don't think of him in that way. Or maybe I'll give him a chance. I'm not sure yet."