Chapter 7

JENNA'S POV

"Oh my god. Who's fucking phone is that?!" I asked.

"Ugh. I think it's mine." Kristina replied.

"You're lucky I love you." I said.

Kristina rolled her eyes and looked at her buzzing phone.

"Shit." She said.

"What? Who is it?" Maria asked.

"Kaitlin."

"Well answer it!" I exclaimed.

KRISTINA'S POV

I couldn't believe that Kaitlin was calling me. I just pushed the answer key and put the phone to my ear, trying to act like nothing's wrong.

"Hey girly!" I said.

"Hey! Do you, Jenna, and Maria wanna come over now?" She asked.

"I don't know. Let me ask my parents and text the girls."

"Okay. Call me once you've got an answer."

"Okay. Bye!"

"Bye!"

"What did she want?" Maria asked.

"She wants us three to come over now." I said.

Silence. Pure silence.

"I think we should." Maria said, breaking the silence.

"Why?" Jenna asked.

"Because maybe we can find out more about this 'scheme' she's been planning because I have a feeling that it's more than what she told Jeremy." Maria said.

"Yeah. Okay. We have nothing to do today, so we might as well." Jenna said.

"Okay. I'm gonna wait a few minutes before I call her back so she doesn't get suspicious." I said.

"Okay." Maria and Jenna simultaneously said.

MARIA'S POV

So yeah, now we're walking to Kaitlin's house. I'm really worried. I seriously think that she's bad news and that this has been going on for a long time. Wait a second.... Holy shit!

"What a bitch." I said.

Jenna and Kristina gave me confused looks.

"Has anyone ever remembered that Kaitlin's dad is the boss of yours," I explained, pointing to Jenna," and my dad?" I asked.

"Holy shit. She told me that she always helps her dad with his work. She must have told her dad to promote mine and your dad." Jenna said, wide eyes.

"And my dad's drinking never really became out of control until she started coming to my house all the time." Kristina said. She looked like she was going to burst into sobs any second. I bet we all did.

"What kind of sick person would go through that much trouble to get Toby?" Jenna asked.

"The money. She knows that she has the power to make B.Y.E. more famous than they already are. And she gets a hot new boyfriend, who's brothers/best friends/band mates are also very hot." I said, while we all put together the pieces.

"We can't go to Orlando." Kristina said.

"We have to. Unless Kaitlin'll know something's up." Jenna stated.

"She's right, Kristina. We don't have a choice. And we can't tell anyone. Kaitlin is really determined to get Toby and I know that she will do whatever it takes, even hurt people, to get him." I said.

"Okay." Jenna and Kristina said.

By that time we were walking up to her front door.

"Okay girls. Fake smiles, good fake laughs, and great acting. Lets do this shit." Kristina whispered loud enough for only Jenna and I go hear. We nodded our heads,knocked on the door, then walked inside.

"Hey guys!" Kaitlin said.

We replied with a small chorus of hey's and hi's.

"So, are you guys excited to go to Orlando?" Kaitlin asked.

"Omg yes! I can't wait! But I'm gonna miss you so much!" Jenna said.

Well I guess Kristina and Jenna told Kaitlin that they were going to Orlando with me.

"Me too!" I said.

"Me three! I really wish you could go!" Kristina said, putting on a very convincing fake pouty face.

"I know, so do I! But my parents signed me up for so many extra help classes plus they put me in summer school even though I passed! So yeah I wish I could come." Kaitlin said. She put on a sad face, but even the blind could tell it was fake. She was trying not to smile and laugh but was doing a horrible job.

"What's so funny?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking about this like 10 second video of a cat on a ceiling fan that's turned on. It's hilarious!" She exclaimed.

"I wanna see!" I said.

"Sorry, it was on instagram and I forget the page." Kaitlin said. I admit, that was a nice save.

I put on my best pouty face.

Kaitlin laughed and said, "So, who wants to watch some movies?"

"Can we just go to the movie theater?" Kristina asked.

"I wish. I'm not allowed out of the house unless my parents are with me. I'm not even allowed to have you guys over." Kaitlin said.

"Why?" Kristina asked.

"Because I got grounded because I wouldn't let Russell watch tv and I broke my curfew like every night when I was hanging out with Jeremy." Kaitlin answered.

Wow, I wonder what they were planning.

"Wow. That's harsh." Jenna stated.

"Yeah, well my parents were in a bad mood last night." Kaitlin said as her phone started buzzing.

It said 'Jeremy'.

"Crap. It's my mom. When I answer my phone she can see who's in the house by who's phone is on. So you guys better leave. But I'll see you soon!" Kaitlin said.

"Okay. Good luck. See you soon!" We all said.

"Hello?" I heard Kaitlin say as we got up off of the couch as began walking to the front door.

I heard a male's voice on the other end, a really deep voice, but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

"You weren't supposed to call yet!" I heard Kaitlin whisper into her phone while I was closing the front door.

"Holy shit, was that Jeremy?" Jenna asked once we were back on the side walk, away from where she could hear us.

"I don't know. It sounded deeper than Jeremy but it can't be anyone else. He's the boy with the deepest voice and the only boy she's good friends with." I said.

"Yeah. I just wonder what they're saying in there." Kristina said.

"Yup. I wonder." I said.

I felt my phone buzz I'm my pocket.

"Who texted?" Jenna asked.

Holy fucking shit Jeremy just texted me.

"Holy fuck it's Jeremy." I said.

"What'd he say?!" Jenna and Kristina screeched.

<text message convo>

From: Jeremyyy

Hey. I really have to talk to you and the girls. Meet me at the park?

To: Jeremyyy

Depends. What's this about? Besides, Kaitlin's in trouble with her mom so she can't come.

From: Jeremyyy

You three know who it's about. I know that Jenna taped mine and Kaitlin's conversation at the lockers yesterday.

To: Jeremyyy

Seriously? I swear to god if you try and pull anything on us...

From: Jeremyyy

Why would I do that? Kaitlin wants Toby and she needs you guys to make the connection. Plus that would just get her pissed and if everything she's done now isn't out of anger I don't even wanna think about what she does when she's pissed.

To: Jeremyyy

Fine. What time?

From: Jeremyyy

Is now ok?

To: Jeremyyy

Yeah. We're heading over now. See you soon.

<end of text message convo>

"Guys, Jeremy knows about the tape and wants to talk to us now at the park. Here, read the messages." I said, handing them my phone.

"To the park it is." Kristina said.

JEREMY'S POV

Kaitlin has been planning to kill Kristina, Maria, and Jenna for a long time now. Now it's time to put my plan into action.

---------------------------------------------

Hey! Guys please comment to tell me what you think, and don't forget to vote! Tell your friends to read it if you like it! I'm hoping to get a lot of reads and to write a great fanfic!

Well goodnight!

-Maria💕