Chapter 51

MARIA'S POV

It was Monday morning, or super hero day. I was so excited for spring break after this week, that I immediately started jumping around my room and blasting every song by Before You Exit.

Then I got a text.

From: Tobes<3

so.. how many of our songs are you gonna blast?

Oops. I guess he could hear my music. I smiled, a plan forming in my mind. I ran over to my phone, searched the song I know that Toby hates, turned up the volume, and opened my balcony doors a little.

It was that stupid Selfie song.

I texted him back.

To: Tobes<3

I think I'm done with before you exit. but I really like this song....  ;)

From: Tobes<3

haha I will get you back smiley;)

To: Tobes<3

i'll be looking forward to it tobes

From: Tobes<3

I bet you are

I laughed after I received that message and started getting ready for real.

I slipped on my clothes; the batman shirt, leather leggings, and combat boots. I left my hair down. I put extra makeup on today. I did a smokey eye, plus my usual mascara.

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. The girls were dressed the same as me, except in different shirts.

"Ready?" I asked them.

They nodded.

We walked outside to see eight boys in very tight pants...

They saw us and smirked.

"Nice makeup." Thomas commented.

"Nice pants." the girls and I retorted.

Then, every boy there instantly covered his crotch with his hand.

The girls and I burst out laughing, then laughed even harder when their faces turned red.

"It's not funny." Riley pouted.

"C'mon, you guys look good. Don't look to scared about it. Girls hate that. But don't be overly confident. That's worse." Jenna said, then added once the started sticking their,,, grapes of wrath.... out...

The girls and I covered our eyes and looked away and they laughed.

"Let's take pictures!" Kris exclaimed.

We posed differently for each picture, plus a good one.

Connor held me in the air for one picture. Toby carried me on his back and bridal style. But while we were trying to pose we ended up laughing, and Cam took the picture. That's basically the same with everyone. Riley carried me on his back. I took Thomas' hat and put it on. Hayes and I made it look like he was spinning me. Remy held me up. B held me upside down.... and Cam held me bridal style.

Then we took the group pictures. (two or four or three or five, you get the idea, at a time).

Finally, we got to school and had someone take the full group picture. The poor guy had to stand there the whole time and watch us make fools out of ourselves. Oopsy. Whatever.

Classes were pretty boring that day. However when I was putting my books away to go to lunch I found a flower in my locker.

I looked at Jenna and Kris and they pulled out flowers from their lockers too. There was a note attached to my rose. It read: