Chapter 42 part 1

MARIA'S POV

I fluttered my eyes, trying to get them open. But I did not succeed. There is a layer of crust at my eyelids. Once I tried again my stomach started to growl. Then my throat began to feel dry and itchy. My head started to pound so hard that I felt like it would explode. After that, my whole body, from head to toe began to ache just as hard as my head.

I couldn't take this excruciating pain anymore. I tried again, with all my force, to open my eyes. After several more failures, my eyes finally opened all the way. I saw the faces of many boys around me, maybe around ten of them. Their eyes were red and puffy, like they had been crying. I looked at what I was wearing. It was a hospital gown. Then I turned my head to either side of the bed I was in and saw two girls who were also awakening. They looked as confused as I must be. The boys split up to go to the girls' bed, then switched.

I don't remember what happened to me. All I remember was blacking out at some kind of court. Then, I remember laying on dirt, surrounded by trees. I was laying in the middle of three girls with the other two girls.... I think. Then I remember blacking out again just after I saw a group of boys running towards us with 5 cops.

Then, what I think might be a doctor walked in to our room. Her name tag read 'Dr. Robinson'. Just then a woman with a boy that looked like her ran in. The woman ran to my bed, sobbing.

"Maria, baby, I thought you were dead." the woman sobbed.

"Who's Maria? Who are you? Who are all of you?" I asked, as the two girls beside me asked the same last question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oohhh I'm on a roll with these cliff hangers! same as yesterday, the second part to this will be up before tomorrow!

outfits on next chapter bc they're wearing the hospital gowns. please vote and all that other stuff that I'm too lazy to type even though it would have taken me less time to type than what I'm typing now...

anyway I'm hoping I get to go to one of bye's concerts coming up for a birthday gift! but I have high school placement exams so.... but I have always been good with my persuasion skills so be prepared mom! please ignore my extreme weirdness.... moving on is there anyone that is going/planning on going to one of their concerts?

ilygsm

~Maria<3