Prank ; Bokukuro X Reader

A/N: This is off topic, but enjoy this picture of my face edited onto Oikawa.

•••

"What the hell am I doing?" You whisper to yourself as you apply dark shades of eyeshadow around your eye.

You see... your wonderful boyfriends decided it'd be fun to play a prank on you. And by prank, you mean a fucking sick ass joke that caused you to sob and literally pass out.

Arriving home to find your boyfriends lying dead on the floor, covered in blood and surrounded by two knives was definitely not how you expected to spend that night.

Luckily, it was just a prank.

Just a prank.

Prank.

Yea, hell no it wasn't.

You were absolutely pissed at them, relieved, but pissed.

And oh you needed to get revenge on them.

And now's your time.

Hah.

You finish applying the makeup around your eye, forming a large fully believable bruise. You drop fake blood from your nose, and from your lip. You cover your neck with a tiny tint of red, representing a hand mark from being "choked."

"This is messed up, but I'm doing it anyways. Those nerds deserve it." You laugh evilly, before exiting your car and slowly walking towards your front door.

You creek the door open a smidge, and peek your head inside. Your eyes scan the front room, before spotting Kuroo and Bokuto cuddled on the couch watching some owl documentary.

Checkmate.

You take one large deep breath before -

BAMB ~

"Tetsu, Kou.. help!" You choke out, fake tears streaming down your face.

You grab at your neck, while ducking your face in order to hide your nasty bruises. You crouch on the ground, as you hear heavy footsteps approach your shaking form.

"What's wrong?" The two simultaneously ask, slight panic in their voices.

"I-I was at the.. the gas station an-and..." you cry, daring not to show your face.

"Baby, what happened?!" Bokuto asks, even more panic arising in his body.

"And this guy, I don't kn-know who he was, but h-he punched me! He fucking punched m-me!"

"What?!" Kuroo yells, anger clearly shown by his body language.

"(Y/N), can you give me a description of this guy? I need to find him!" Kuroo semi-yells.

"I-I don't remember. I'm sorry!" You whisper.

"I-It's hard to breath... it hurts!" You cry in pain, grabbing at your neck and exposing your face.

Both boys gasp, before Kuroo looses it.

"Oh my god, bro this is fucked up!" Kuroo rasps, folding his hands behind his head and walking around in attempt to calm himself.

"God... baby it's going to be ok - Tetsu go get the first aid kit!"

"I'm on it!"

"What did this man do to you..." Bokuto whispers, worry evident on his face.

"Kou, it really hurts." You cry silently, eyes closing in pain, your breathing slowing, and your form falling as you "pass out" from lack of oxygen.