Late Night I Love You's ; Tsukishima X Reader

2:43 am

Tsukishima: I'm hungry.

[Y/N]: Mmm sounds like a personal problem.

Tsukishima: You know, I don't think I've ever met a person more rude than you.

[Y/N]: Are you forgetting about yourself?

Tsukishima: See, this is why we're dating. Now be a good girlfriend, and bring me some food.

[Y/N]:Ha, no thanks. I'm going to bed, gotta blast.

•••

3:08 am

[Y/N]:Get in the car.

Tsukishima: Uh, repeat that please ?

[Y/N]:Get in the car. I'm parked out front.

Tsukishima: [Y/N] it's three in the morning, what are you getting at ?

[Y/N]:Bitch you said you were hungry! Food ain't just going to magically appear in front of you! Now get in the car, so we can go get ramen.

Tsukishima: Damn.

Tsukishima: I'll be out in a minute.

•••

You sat in your small black car, parked outside of Tsukishima's house.

"Well, this doesn't look shady at all." You thought to yourself, before laughing out loud, probably making yourself look even more shady.

Tsukishima's tall figure soon came tiptoeing out of his front door, before he made a run for it towards your car.

"Damn, you're that eager to see me? I mean, I know I'm a superb girlfriend, but I wouldn't go that far." You chuckled, as Tsukishima climbed into the passenger seat.

"Don't flatter yourself, princess." Tsukishima replied, a sarcastic grin on his face.

"Are you implying I'm not a marvelous girlfriend?"

"Pretty much, yea."

"Now now, Tsukki, what makes you say that?"

"Well for one, you're annoying as hell. Two, you show up at my house at ungodly hours. And three, you steal my things. For example, my hoodie. Yea, don't think I didn't notice that." Tsukishima pointed out, while grabbing the large piece of clothing draped over your upper body.

"Uh, I didn't steal your hoodie. Nuh-uh. Not at all. I just... borrowed it. Mhm, that's exactly what I did." You said, sinking further into Tsukishima's large, yet pleasantly smelling, black hoodie.

Tsukishima deadpanned at your stupidity, before letting out a large sigh.

"Yeah ok, just go wherever you plan on taking me at 3:00 am."

"That's no way to speak of the person treating you to food."

"Food?"

"God, were you not paying attention to the text I sent you? We're going to get ramen!"

"Food?"

"Yeah. Food. You know, the holy pieces of flavorful wonders that you digest daily? Ring a bell?"

"Food?"