15 : Mission Impossible [s.e]

I don't have anything to say this time around lol. Well, except, THANK YOU FOR READING.

Hit the vote button? ;D

Dedicated to you MajaMurder! Thanks for your lovely comments and votes!

Want a dedication? STAND OUT. Or something... I don't know.

Didn't edit, so sorry for any mistakes or something that just sounds odd.

E N J O Y ~

Chapter 15 : Mission Impossible

Summer's POV.

On an ordinary day, Ella and I would laugh and joke about the weirdest things by now. Today was different. She was different and I knew exactly why. I tried getting her mood up, but she would brush me off. I hated seeing her like this. I hated not knowing what to do to make her feel better. Most importantly, I hated the people that tweeted rudely about her.

Sighing, I took a quick glance at her and took notice of the paper she doodled on. Her face had no expression to it as she scribbled lines absentmindedly. It was never like her to be so down. Ella was always the one to get my mood up. Now, it was my turn.

Mission 'Make Ella Happy' was now in full effect and I will do every thing in my power to accomplish it. As her best friend, it was my duty.

With all this stuff on our minds, why in the hell did we even show up to class? It's obvious neither of us could concentrate. We were given an assignment and didn't even touch it. That's what we get for missing class yesterday.

The second my phone came into view, I grabbed it, removing it off the desk and looked at the time. It was just a few minutes until we were released from this awful nightmare. Unlocking my phone, I texted the people that were in my mission plan.

To: Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan

- Boys, we've got a problem.

I smiled. Weirdly enough, I felt like Nick Fury grabbing a team of super heroes to accomplish a mission that I can't. Not alone, anyway. With the help of others, I'm sure she'll feel better in no time. Who better than the boys?

The lighting up of my phone got my attention.

Louis Tomlinson: What is it, babe?

Zayn Malik: One Direction at your service, madam!

I scrunched up my face. Him calling me madam will end today. I quickly replied:

- Head to our dorms in 10? I'll meet you outside.

Not waiting for a reply, I locked my phone and shoved it into my pocket. Packing my bag silently, I waited patiently for the green light to head on out of here. It was about time to save my best friend from this horrible road block she's come across. Last night I should have thrown her phone and computer out the window, but that wouldn't have be very nice. Right now, I'd be shopping for a new one. With what money?

Placing my bag on my desk, I looked at Ella. Her desk was cleared off and she stared ahead with her arms crossed over her chest. I desperately wanted to say something, but what would I say?

"Lovely weather we're having?" I asked her stupidly. It was a question people would ask in movies, so why not give it a shot? If I was lucky, it would turn out to be a conversation starter and not awkward what-so-ever.