26 : Reassurance

These past few days were insane lol. Thanks for everything guys, really. I've probably said that a million times, but I mean it. You're all awesome.

HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON. WHY? BECAUSE I GAVE IN And I wrote this at 6am when I was almost dead from sleepiness. Anyway,  read and you'll see what I gave into ;D It should make you happy. Should? No. It better. Jk. 

LOVE YOU ALL xD

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran. Another one of my favorites. 

E N J O Y!

Chapter 26 : Reassurance

It wasn't like me, but I wanted to prove him wrong. I was crazy, nuts, out of my mind to agree to something like this.

He challenged me and I, Ella Strauss, does not back away from any challenge! No matter how un-lady like it may be, or how many dirty looks my mom gives me for accepting.

That woman has to understand that when I'm with these five boys, there are no limits, no boundaries, and absolutely no rules. Who created such things, anyway?

I am a rebel.

I am a bad ass.

I am . . . Ella Strauss! Ruler of the wor- no, enough of that. Too far.

The seven of us sat on our knees and surrounded the coffee table. My opponent was directly across from me. I stared at him through squinted eyes to show him I was serious and ready to win. He simply smiled. 

"Are you ready to begin?" Louis asked, glancing between Niall and I.

"I was born ready, Lou!" I shouted, glancing down at the veggie burger I had to shove down my throat in order to win this.

"This is a very bad idea. What if someone chokes on it?" Liam asked, a worried look in his eye.

Harry laughed loudly, falling backwards, hitting the couch. "That sounds wrong!" He yelled, clutching his stomach.

Goosebumps rose to my skin at the sound of his voice. I couldn't help the smile that slowly spread to my face. Despite his awful comment, I was happy to hear and see him okay for once after all that we've been through the past two days. How long will it last?

My mom shook her head in disapproval on the couch to the left of me. Ignoring her, I stared at the veggie burger, waiting for the signal to begin.

"Can we start? I'm hungry," Niall complained.

I swear that's his catch phrase.

"Good luck, Nialler!" Summer shouted, patting the boy on the back.

I gaped at her in disbelief as the two stared at each other. Last time I checked, she was my best friend! Summer can't just cross over to the Niall side. That's illegal. How could she?

"Good luck, Ella," Zayn told me, resting his hand on my shoulder.

Smiling, I turned my head to look at him. "Thank you, Za-"

"BEGIN!" Louis yelled, breaking me off.

What the f- He did that on purpose! I wasn't ready!

Grabbing the veggie burger, I quickly took a large bite. As I chewed, I stared at Niall across the table digging into his burger, shoving bit by bit into his mouth. The others fell out laughing watching the two of us.