7 : Dinner and A One Direction

I love you guys for reading ;D

Do you get the title? Dinner and a movie, but instead dinner and a one direction... yeh! LOL

This chapter's song choice is Tonight is the Night - Outasight

Thought that picture was the cutest thing ever. Louis and his carrot xD 

E N J O Y~

Chapter Seven : Dinner and A One Direction

Staying holed up in our room, we watched the hours go by and dusk creep in through the blinds. It was almost time. I thought about what might take place but one I was almost certain of - the boys would make it a good time. 

They didn't react in any way when the suspected I first wasn't a fan of them in our initial meeting and although our situation wasn't the best, the turned into something positive. The paparazzi game was fun, I couldn't deny it, but my stomach turned at the fresh photos that surfaced online. I stared at the computer screen and chuckled as Summer scrolled through the pictures.

One appeared on the screen of Zayn lying unconscious on the floor. Harry, Liam, and I did our best to look distraught, while Louis had a hard look to his face. The next one was of him ripping his shirt, the Superman logo just beneath it. 

Summer continued to scroll and a group photo emerged. The caption read: "Who is the girl in the middle?"  I looked at the comments.

"She's beautiful!" -Jennaxox

"Harry's mystery girl, of course!" - Iheart1D

"IAWIFA;WIFJ;AWF" - Megaflirt101

"I hear they fancy her." -LookinmyTrousers

"*sniff*" 1DSniffer

"can they just strangle me already" -OneDfanatic

Summer and I almost fell to the floor laughing upon reading the last comment. She leaned back in the chair clutching her stomach while I hunched over. We soon recollected ourselves and gaped at her cell phone vibrating against the desk. She cleared her throat and answered it.

Her face lit up, a huge grin appearing on her face after muttering a 'hello' to the person on the other line. Several mhm's followed after before saying, "yup, I'll tell her. Bye." Hanging up the phone, she placed it on the desk and looked at me. "They're here. Don't forget to have fun!" Summer yelled, wagging her finger at me. 

Rolling my eyes, I groaned. "Okay, mom."

I gave myself a once over in the mirror and maneuvered toward the door. My hand gripped on the handle and I remembered the shouting girls that were there earlier. We hadn't even noticed it'd gone quiet. 

I decided to look through the peephole prior to opening and noticed it was all clear. The door opened with a creak and I poked my head out to look on both sides of the hallway.

This was familiar. A dimly lit hallway, quiet, with no sign of anyone at all.

I felt my heart rate quicken. 

This was a perfect scene in a horror movie. The dumb chick, me, decides to make a run for it but gets her head chopped off before she even makes it out of the threshold. 

Why am I so dramatic?

I snorted. But still walked at a quickened pace to the end of the hallway and turned the corner where I was now at the front entrance. My eyes took in the darkening sky and the setting sun on the horizon. I smiled, looking forward to what this night would bring me.