37 : Little Things

Video of a guy playing Little Things on the guitar. Such a sweet song. Hope you guys enjoy. Hit that vote button ;D

Chapter 37 : Little Things

The rest of the afternoon flew by uneventfully. Yet I didn't know if that was a good or bad thing considering there's always something happening. But I was also thankful. After what happened earlier, we all needed to unwind and relax a bit whether that was together or separately, didn't matter.

When night fell, I placed myself in the pool area again and created a little fire to accompany me. Listening to the fire cackling was soothing and my eyes remained on the moving flames. The heat it was emanating warmed my body. For once, I was calm and kept all the thoughts earlier from my mind.

"Mind if I join you?" Louis' familiar voice filled my ears. He stood beside me, his eyes trained on the fire with a chair in hand sat it down not too far from myself. Once he finally looked my way, he smiled genuinely before crossing his eyes briefly. A small laugh fell from my lips before I answered him.

"Not at all," I told him, returning his smile. Louis sat down once he heard my answer and I placed my attention back on the fire. We sat in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable. I didn't exactly want to talk about anything that happened earlier or just anything that could possibly upset me and ruin this calm feeling.

It wasn't long before Liam, Niall, Summer, and Zayn joined us. They greeted us before taking a seat, forming a circle around the fire. This was nice. I can't recall a time when we were together and were actually able to just sit in silence. Not that I didn't like how crazy and active we were. I actually live for those moments.

"Remember when we first met Ella and Summer?" Niall asked, breaking the silence. I looked past the fire to look at the Irish boy. He glanced around at all of us and let out a small laugh. He looked as if he was reminiscing in memories. "I never thought it'd be this much fun."

I smiled, allowing myself to go back to the moment in the jewelry store when I finally turned around and faced the boys for the first time. Nothing prepared me for that moment. I wasn't even a fan before all this, but now I understand why these boys had such a dedicated fan-base. They are an amazing group of guys.

"I never did either. I mean funny thing is, I tossed away a magazine with your faces on it moments before I was trapped in a store with you guys. God was totally messing with me that day," I laughed at the memory and not long after, the others joined me. Before I know it, were all pitching in our favorite memories together.

"Remember the spoon prank we played on Liam? Oh that was a lot of fun," Louis fell into a fit of laughter. I grinned while Liam pursed his lips as we all joined Louis. That was a well thought out prank, honestly. He fell asleep right in the middle of a prank war. That wasn't very smart. Best part is, his reaction was recorded.

"Just keep laughing, all of you. I'll get my revenge," he said, but even he couldn't help chuckle a bit at the memory. Liam Payne, the boy who doesn't like spoons.

What does he eat cereal with? A fork? A knife? I pictured it in my mind and laughed harder than I was before. I tear fled from my eye and immediately, I wiped it away.

"If you try to prank any of us, we'll just get you back harder, mate." Louis told him, reaching over and shoving his friend playfully.

"Remember when Niall knocked over all the tacos? I don't know about the rest of you, but I was upset!" Zayn said once we all quieted down.

Niall snorted. "You were upset? Are you kidding? I was starvin'! I was so bloody excited for those tacos and next thing I knew, they were all on the dang floor."