43 : Yours

Chapter 43 : Yours

"And I would fight my strength to untape my mouth, when I used to be afraid of the words." - Ella Henderson.

My eyes fluttered open and was immediately greeted by the sun's rays peaking through the curtains. The whiteness in the room was no help, only making things brighter. I shut them closed again and rolled over. I felt different, the bed I was in felt different, a good different - fluffier. Not long did I realize I wasn't in my own bed back in my dorm room; instead that of a hotel room. I sat up, pushing the soft blanket down to my legs and heard a voice in the other room speaking softly. A thin frame separated this room and the next. Whoever was on the other side paced awhile, his dark stature being the only thing seen.

"It will be our pleasure. I'll see you soon," Harry said, I assumed to someone he spoke with over the phone.

With the sound of his voice reaching me, memories of last night came rushed back. The red carpet premiere turned out to be quite the event. We were now an item, something we've wanted for awhile. I was happy, relieved as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I was finally worry-free. My mind was at ease.

"Morning sleepy-head!" Summer waltzed into the room. The sun dress she had on flowed down a little ways just up to her knees. Hair down and make-up on, she looked beautiful. Summer was glowing with excitement.

"Where are you heading off to?" I asked her, smiling.

Her smile only widened. "I've got a date."

I grinned, squealing with excitement for her. I threw the blanket off and hopped off the bed, making my way to her. I quickly enveloped Summer into a hug. "I'm happy for you."

She rubbed my back before pulling away. "And I for you. You've got quite the day planned ahead of yourself, so I suggest you get ready." She waltzed over into the corner of the room and grabbed her purse and placed the strap on her shoulder before making her way over to me again. "I've got an outfit for you in the dresser," she motioned towards it. Right on top laid the television. "And, have fun."

I was prepared to question her, but she quickly fled the room and the person that stepped in wiped all thoughts from my mind. He stood in between the two frames, staring me down with a dimpled smile on his face. He never ceased to leave me breathless with his beauty.

"Good morning," Harry greeted.

A smile slowly spread its way to my lips as we continued to stare at each other. "Good morning to you as well."

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He asked.

"I'd love to."

With that, I made my way over to the dresser in which Summer only pointed to minutes ago. I pulled the outfit out and was pleased with what my best friend pulled from my closet back in my room. When did she get it was the question, but I quickly shrugged the thought away. I was prepared to walk to the bathroom, but Harry approached me and placed himself just inches away from myself. I stood in place and watched as his facial expression changed to playful to serious in seconds. His gaze shifted to my lips before meeting my eyes again.

"The best part about us dating? I can do this whenever I want." Without hesitating, he crashed his lips into mine. I placed one hand in his curly locks and tugged lightly on his shirt to bring our bodies closer. Our lips danced in a rhythmic motion. Just like the first time and the second, his lips felt perfect against mine. This time it was different, we both knew we had each other. Harry smiled in between kisses before pulling away from me. My lips felt cold from the absence of his.