29 : Cruel and Unusual Punishments

First to comment gets a dedication. I'm not gonna lie, I fangirled a little when I realized xAmber_1Dx was reading this story. Haaaaah. 

With Ur Love - CHER LLOYD

Mmmm, look at the photo ;D

CHEERS.

Chapter 29 : Cruel and UnUsUaL Punishments

Eighteen years of life, not bad right?

My heart pounded wildly in my chest as the knocks came more frequently and louder. It was just a matter of time before they'd break the door down.

I told my mom I loved her last night just in case something bad were to happen to me on this cruise. I'm glad I did. After tossing six untamed, wild beasts into a pool, the minutes I have here on Earth were wiring down to a couple of seconds. I felt it deep in my chest.

I stared at the door, flinching with every bang that filled my ears.

Kissing Harry Styles and meeting Ellen can be crossed off my bucket list. I doubt there wasn't anything more on it, so therefore I can die in peace.

"Ella, open the door! We won't hurt you!" Harry shouted on the other side.

Lies, his voice screams it. They all want revenge and they want it now. I wasn't going to not put up a fight. If they want me so bad, they must go to the extreme and break the damn door down.

I'm not opening the door. That'd be way too easy. 

Staring at the wooden object preventing my instant death, I imagined what would happen once the boys made their way through:

Six large, hairy beasts tear the door down, crumbling it into pieces below them as they step over it. Entering the room, they eye me down, breathing heavily. They glance at one another, grunting as if having an internal conversation with each other. Silence falls between us once they finish, turning to me again. Heat is radiated off their bodies, hunger fills every corner of their eyes.

I'm frozen in place, scared out of my mind. Taking notice of the room exit in the corner of my eye, my heart rate picks up as I think of an escape plan.

Good luck with that, Negative Nancy whispers in my head.

Mentally giving everyone the finger, I make a beeline for the exit, but don't get very far at all. The boys roar, grabbing me and tearing me limb from limb.

Thus, the ending of my horror story.

"This is madness, guys!" I yell, plopping down on the bed.

There's no happy ending to this, is there? At some point I'm going to have to leave this room! Whether it is to eat, or use the restroom.

In the end, I'm getting eaten.

"Madness? No, this is Sparta!" Louis roared.

Deep down, I wish I was a Spartan. I'd then be able to take down the six boys banging wildly on the door with such ease. Or at least teach them a lesson.

One does not simply mess with Ella Strauss, okay? It's a crime, a sin, an act of utter blasphemy! Too bad there's nothing I can do about it.

"Ella, come out. Please, I'm getting bored," Harry whined.

The knocks on the door slowed till they became nothing but small tapping noises. I smiled, pushing myself off the bed to stand by the door. "You only want me to come out because you want revenge!"