33 : The Reality of Things

The previous chapter reached an all time high of votes, woot woot! Can we beat it? ;D Hit that vote button, my loves. DON'T BE A SILENT READER, LOL. Want a dedication? Scream. Very loudly. By that I mean stand out. 

For those of you who forgot who Lauren is, she's the girl Harry has to pretend to date because ugly managment said so. Saw 432342o3i4 comments in the previous chapter that said "i'm confused. Who dis Lauren female?" She's the oompa loompa from chapter whatever lol. I don't remember.

Thank you for 3 million reads, 5000 fans, 16000+ votes.

Stay - Rihanna ft Mikky Ekko

Photo of Summer and Niall (Sumiall) created by me x)

Chapter 33 :

         The Reality of Things

My entire world slowed. When everything felt like it was perfect, I came to the realization that it actually wasn't. In a blink of an eye or the snap of a finger, my entire world came crumbling down. It now felt like I've reached my lowest point. A knot began to form in my throat and I wanted to cry out in frustration and let the tears flow. But I couldn't. Having a break down in front of the paparazzi isn't exactly a good idea...

It seems like the day Harry gets to call me his and I get to call him mine, will never come. We've gotten ourselves into a forbidden relationship almost and it honestly sucks. The movies and books make it seem like the perfect, ideal plan, but it's not. Finding the person you want to be with more than anything in the world is amazing. Finding out you can't be with them is heart wrenching.

Just last night, Harry and I snuggled close together like we had no worries and everything was perfect. That's all that I've ever wanted - a simple, yet beautiful relationship. Instead of being here right now, I wanted to travel back in time and re-live the moment we shared together last night. To feel his warm body against mine and to feel his gentle, soft hand caress my arm once more.

Every intimate moment I've had with him seems like nothing but a dream that's been wiped out and now replaced by a nightmare - paparazzi. My hatred for them grew ten-fold under five minutes. Who gives them permission to intrude on peoples' lives? I don't know how the boys, or any other celebrity, can handle these pigs. A good story that sells, that's all they desire. Have they ever thought about how a person might feel as they print out personal information about their lives?

The sadness and frustration I previously felt, was replaced by anger. I gripped the railings tightly and gave them a blank stare as each of them placed a camera to their face and snapped away. They did it as if their lives depended on it and that only. It was sickening. As a child, I always wondered what was so bad about the paparazzi. You truly don't understand until they are up in your face with a camera lens, taking every single ounce of your privacy away. As you become well known, it's like that right is snatched away by a group of people that want a paycheck and will get it by selling your personal information to the world.

Not a single poop will be given by them if it ruins your life. No remorse, no empathy, nothing.

My tense body slightly eased as I felt a light hand touch my back. The grip I had on the railings loosened and I turned around to look in the eyes of my best friend. She gave me a warm, sympathetic smile and mouthed the words, "are you okay?" I nodded slowly, giving her a reassuring smile.

A silly question, really. I wasn't okay, but I didn't exactly want to tell her that. You really can't truly understand until you're in the same situation.