When?

A twenty-year-old Astrid Hofferson was standing in front of her mirror. She was wearing a creme colored dress, and her hair was in a beautiful braid. She sighed, today was the day where two of her friends were marrying, while she was still waiting for her boyfriend to propose to her.

She and Hiccup were a couple for six years now, and they already moved in their own apartment, but he still didn't propose to her. It was kind of frustrating to be honest. Now,two of her friends were marrying, while she was still waiting for her dork of a boyfriend to propose.

Heather and Fishlegs have been a couple for four years now, and it was about half a year ago, when Fishlegs finally proposed to his girlfriend. Heather had told Astrid that he proposed to her right after the two of them went to one of those fancy restaurants. She said it was magical, and Astrid was really happy for her, but disappointed at the same time. Disappointed because her boyfriend still didn't said the four magic words, "will you marry me".

Well, today was the day where Fishlegs and Heather were marrying, and Astrid was chosen by Heather to be the bridesmaid, while her boyfriend, Hiccup, was chosen by Fishlegs to be his best man.

"Babe, can you help me real quick?" The blonde girl called out, while fixing her hair once again. Shortly after, her boyfriend entered the room, wearing black trousers, a suit jacket, underneath the jacket a white dress shirt and a black tie. His hair was in his usual shaggy style and Astrid felt her heart flutter when she saw the love of her life.

"What's wrong, M'lady?" He asked, a little bit of worry in his voice.

Astrid giggled and turned around, now facing the mirror again, "can you pull up the zipper of my dress, please?" She asked, Hiccup nodded and took a step forward.

He took the zipper and started pulling it up slowly, "you look beautiful, M'lady," he complimented her, Astrid smiled, "and you're smoking hot as always," he said, his voice a low growl. Then he finished pulling up the zipper, hugged her from behind and kissed his girlfriend's cheek. Hiccup then started placing a few kisses on her neck, as Astrid tensed a little bit, smiling.

"I love you," he suddenly said and Astrid's lips escaped a low moan. The auburn haired boy chuckled.

Astrid then smirked, "when do we have to be at the church, babe?" She asked Hiccup.

"10 am," he murmured as he continued kissing his girlfriend lovingly.

"And what time do we have now?" Astrid questioned and Hiccup smirked.

"8:30 am," he replied, "so we have one and a half hours left. But Fishlegs told me to be there half an hour earlier. Just in case he's starting to freak out," he said and sucked a little bit on the soft skin of Astrid's neck, making her moan again. "Also, the drive to the church takes half an hour," he told her.

"So we have half an hour left before we have to go," Astrid said, Hiccup just nodded in reply.
"Do you have an idea of how we can kill the time?" She asked in a voice that she knew Hiccup found attractive.

[ ^ Idk how to write this omg, my English is so bad ^ ]

"Well," the 21-Year-Old young man said, "I do..." He didn't finish his sentence because he already knew what Astrid wanted to kill time with. Astrid smiled at him through the mirror as Hiccup started to zip the zipper back down again...

{Sorry I'm too lazy to write a lemon part}

Astrid placed her head on Hiccup's bare chest, both of them panting like crazy.

"That was good," Astrid admitted and trailed a hand back down to his private part.

Hiccup smiled down at her, "very good," he said then took a glance at his watch, "it's 8:50, babe, we should get ready." Astrid nodded and got up, putting her underwear back on. Hiccup took his time an watched her doing so, he wasn't stupid after all.