Soccer

It was a cold, Friday afternoon. Hiccup was laying lazily on his couch, watching TV and waiting for his girlfriend. Hiccup and his girlfriend were a couple since three years now, and they couldn't be happier. 

Hiccup was an eighteen-year-old boy, who also was, in his own opinion, the luckiest boy on Berk. His girlfriend was Astrid Hofferson, a beautiful, smart, athletic, and nice girl. Hiccup loved her since he first met her, which was in elementary school. It was love at the first sight, well at least for Hiccup. Astrid only fell for him when they started middle school. So yeah, the two of them have been a couple since three years, Hiccup asked her out shortly after he turned fifteen and Astrid immediately screeched yes. They were still as happy as they were when their relationship became official and they really couldn't be happier.

Hiccup smiled to himself as he thought about her. She would come over to stay at his place over night, since Hiccup had an important soccer match the next day. Hiccup was part of the school's soccer team and tomorrow was the Archipelago Cup final and they would play against the Berserkers. Hiccup's father wasn't home since he was on a business trip for a week, but he promised his son not to miss the final match tomorrow. And Hiccup trusted his father, Haddocks usually don't break their promises so he was certain his father would not break his. 

The auburn haired boy wore a white T-Shirt and black shorts, and was so lost in thought that he nearly missed the doorbell ringing. Hiccup got up quickly and walked to the front door, opening it to reveal his girlfriend, standing there with her blue jacket. Hiccup chuckled and led her in.

Astrid walked into the living room, instantly feeling the warmth, Hiccup walked up behind her, and helped her taking her jacket off. Astrid was only wearing a black sweat shirt and her jeans now. "You cold?" Hiccup asked her and she nodded. 

"How can you not freeze to death?" She asked, "you're only wearing shorts!" She exclaimed gesturing to Hiccup's black shorts. 

The auburn haired boy shrugged, then he smirked, "you know that I'm always hot, M'lady," he teased her and Astrid rolled her eyes and walked past him, sitting down on the sofa. Hiccup sat down next to her.  "So," he started, Astrid turned her attention to him again, "your parents are okay with this?" He asked and Astrid nodded, then shook her head, making the boy frown.

"Yes, I mean no," Astrid said and Hiccup raised a brow in confusion as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "dad was okay with it, but mom.." She said and trailed off, snuggling into her boyfriends chest.

"I thought your mom was okay with our relationship?" Hiccup said and Astrid looked up at him.

"No, no! It's not like that," Astrid said, "I guess she just thinks that we're suddenly going to... make babies or something like that." 

Hiccup chuckled, "we didn't even have sex yet," he said and continued chuckling, "why is she worried, I mean even if we already had.. you know, I would have used protection, I don't want to ruin your future," he told her looking down at her with a smile.

Astrid snorted, "you wouldn't ruin my future," she said, "although I don't want to be a mother yet," she replied and Hiccup laughed.

"You're only 17, it's hilarious that we even talk about this right now," the auburn haired boy said and Astrid laughed.

"I know right." 

"But," Hiccup said, "we.. we're not ever going to break up, right?" He asked and Astrid looked at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"No, why would we?" 

"I was just, you know, making sure that I already know who I will spend the rest of my life with," Hiccup said and Astrid punched is shoulder lightly, as she started laughing. "I'm serious, Astrid. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, we're a couple since three years, and I can't imagine a future with anyone but you," Hiccup told her and Astrid stopped laughing.