He's a Nobody

--------------------

Story:
This is a modern One Shot. Hiccup is eighteen years old and the schools nobody but, he's a very talented Artist. Astrid's seventeen and kinda popular at their school but unfortunately a horrible Artist. You'll see...

-------------------- 

Another day has passed, another day where Hiccup was bullied. His life wasn't easy at the moment. School was hell and his father wasn't home because he was the Major of their little hometown, Berk. Hiccup wished his father was home more often, so he could talk to him about his problems at school, he has no friends and was bullied since fifth grade... Okay, there actually is someone who is his friend, a black little Dog named Toothless. Hiccup once walked home after he got beaten up by one of his bullies, Ryker, and the Dog walked with him, like a good friend would do. After that Hiccup kept the mutt and they became best friends. That was about two years ago and Toothless and Hiccup had a strong bond now. 

As Hiccup arrived at home, he went upstairs to his room. His father was the Major so their House was quite big... Toothless was bouncing around him and Hiccup groaned "Not now Bud, I got some homework to do..." Toothless looked at him with his green eyes and jumped on his bed, taking a nap while Hiccup was doing his Homework.

After twenty minutes, Hiccup was about to finish his homework as the doorbell rang, Toothless got up and sped downstairs to bark at the door, as usual... "Shhhh! Calm down, Bud!" Hiccup exclaimed covering his ears. "Wait here Bud," he said and made his way to the door to open it. Two people stood there, one of them - to Hiccups surprise, was Astrid Hofferson, the schools 'Queen Bee' and another person who disliked Hiccup for no reason. Next to Astrid was a tall man with brown hair and blue eyes. "Uhm, how can I help you...?" Hiccup asked them a little bit confused since Astrid wouldn't even get near him, if she was on fire and he had the only bucket of water in town.

"Hello, is your father here? I need to talk to him about something very important." The man next to Astrid - probably her father - said and Hiccup was getting more confused.

He shrugged "He's not here today, and probably he's not here tomorrow either. To be honest, I have no idea where he is and when he's coming back." Hiccup said. Astrids father rose a brow.

"Okay but can we come in for a few minutes? I need to talk to you too." He said and Hiccup blinked, then shook his head once he snapped back to reality.

"Uhm, sure why not...?" He said more as a question and led the two of them into the sitting room, where Toothless was waiting patiently. As he saw Hiccup, he stood up and raced to the visitors. "Toothless, get back here." Hiccup said and Toothless looked at him a little bit disappointed. "Uhm, sorry about that, there aren't any visitors here that often." He said scratching the back of his neck a little bit embarrassed by the mutts behavior.

"That's not a problem," Astrid's father said while Astrid remained quiet and just stood next to her father with an angry expression. She's probably not happy to be here, well why would she be happy? She's in the house of the schools nobody!

Hiccup patted Toothless' head "So what's the matter..?" he asked the two visitors.

"I heard that you're a very talented Artist, is that right?" Astrid's father asked him and Hiccup got even more confused.

"I wouldn't say that I'm 'a very talented Artist' but I like drawing and stuff." Hiccup replied while patting Toothless' head.

Mr Hofferson looked at him "I heard your grades in Art are the best of the whole year. So, my daughter isn't a talented Artist, and to pass with a straight A average this year, I need you to help her." He said and Hiccup's jaw dropped. Astrid just stood next to her Dad with an angry expression, this obviously isn't her decision.