Part 81

CHAPTER NINE

So, if we can remember what was happening in chapter eight then what happens in chapter nine follows on. The goblins are having a big fight and the goblins are losing against the hobgoblin (after all who wants to hit their commanding officer, they could get court marshalled —that means death in a goblin army.) Puffgarden calls the hobgoblin in charge on his wrist communicator, “Are you having a fight?”

“No,” replied the hobgoblin.

“Why do you have bloody fists?”

“Fighting the Britannic agents.”

“Let me see them?”

“My fists?”

“No, the unconscious Britannic agents.”

“Er, we are just on our way to the records office, there are no agents here, they’re all back in the loading area dead.”

“I’ll believe you for now. Make sure you download all of their records before you leave. If you fail me Bunk then you shall be for the chop.”

“Isn’t he one of the goblins in ‘Ground Hog War’?”

“Just get on with it Bunk, and no more fighting,” Puffgarden switched his communicator off.

“No more fighting,” shouted Bunk as he wacked Spog one last time.

“Ouch!” cried Spog as he rubbed his head hoping that Puffgarden might still have been on his communications device to see the abuse.