Chapter 12

Niall's POV:

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. The blue sky and fluffy clouds floated above me. Why am I outside..oh yeah! I looked over at Cami, she looked so beautiful asleep. Of course, she was beautiful when she was awake too.

I got up, and wrapped the blanket around Cami, then picked her up and took her inside the RV.

"Enjoy sleeping outside?" Harry asked when I came in.

"Yes, actually I did," I said.

"Of course he did, he was with Cami," Zayn said.

"You want some breakfast?" Liam asked, standing with Danielle at the little stove.

"Sure, just let me put Cami inside, she's still asleep," I said.

"Still? How much can that girll sleep?" Harry asked.

"However much she wants to," I said, then I walked down to the bedroom.

I opened the door, and was surprised to find that Louis and Eleanor weren't in there. Where are they then? Then I heard a ittle moan from the closet, and heavy breathing. Oh god! Then an idea struck me. Let's have some fun with this... "Well I guess Louis isn't here! We have the whole room to ourselves now, Cami," I said loudly. I almost instantly heard shuffling from the closet and a second later Louis was in the room with only his shorts on.

I laughed when I saw him, then he saw Cami sleeping in my arms and realized what had happened. "What was that for, I was kinda busy!" he said.

"Just a little payback for all the times you've come in and stopped me," I said, smiling.

He rolled his eyes, and went back in. I put Cami on our bed, unwrapping the blanket from around her and gently laying it over her. Louis came back out, this time with a shirt on, followed by Eleanor.

"Mornin'," I said, smirking. They gave me an "oh you little.." look and walked out of the room. I kissed Cami on the cheek and followed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cami's POV:

I woke up, and looked around. Nobody was there. I heard talking outside the door, so I got up and left the room. The moment I walked out everybody was staring.

"Cami!" Louis said.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you forget something?" Harry said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look down!" Zayn said, laughing.

I looked down and felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I was standing there without a shirt, only in my black and red lace bra. "Oops," I said. I had taken my shirt off earlier because it was hot, then I guess I fell asleep and forgot about it.

I ran back in. I was about to put the t-shirt back on, when I figured I should really take a shower. So I went in the closet to go pick out an outfit.

"Want some help?" I heard a familiar Irish accent say. I turned around and smiled.

"Sure," I said. I turned back around and I felt his arms wrap around my waist. 

"I think you should stay in this," he whispered, his breath against my neck sending a tingle down my spine.

I smiled. "But that wouldn't be fair."

"How?" he said, his hands dropping to my hips.

"Well, you've got to take your shirt off if I have to," I said.