[8] A Call From The Parents

For being for my very first fan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"RTWMA"

Copyright © All Rights Reserved: Chellybean

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy y'all!

I am sooooo very sorry for not uploading sooner. I actually got really busy, then when I wasn't I was trying to work on the chap but it wouldn't go out the way I wanted. Finally after a month-WOWERS- I have finally uploaded! Sorry for any spelling mistakes, there's most likely a TON!

Please enjoy!! :)

Chapter 8 "A Call From The Parents"

"Tony! How long are ya' gonna take out there?!" I called out to Tony as I tapped my stubby nails on the side of the car. I have a really bad habit of biting my nails, and as much as I wanna stop I find it to be highly difficult. With a loud sigh, I jumped out of Tony's car and made my way towards the forest that stood beside the freeway.

"Don't come near the forest!!" Tony yelled to me after I had slammed his car door shut. "And easy on the door tiger!" My brows furrowed in confusion, a frown forming on my face.

"Why not?!" I yelled back.

" 'Cause my car's special to me....Duh!" Was his reply and I rolled my eyes. "I meant why can't I go near the forest Tony!"

"I'm still peeing!"

Still?! I stared at the trees in utter disbelief. Hew's been in the forest for twenty minutes and counting, how can he still be peeing? Especially since he's stopped to pee at least three times in the past hour.

"Are you just peeing?" I asked, emphasizing the "just." Who could still be peeing for that long? He just has to be doing something else. Maybe he's planning on pranking me in someway, he knows that I absolutely hate spiders, he could use that against me.

Eeks!

"YES!" he shouted, "but maybe people have some trouble alright?" Trouble? What kinda trouble could he possibly be having. "Just wait a couple more minutes and don't come near."

"Are you just embarrassed because you're small?" I teased, shoving my hands in my jean short shorts' pockets. Tony gasped loudly, as expected.

"That was low Manturd.....Low I tell ya'" he declared loudly. I snickered and leaned against his car, taking my hands out from my pockets and crossing them over my chest. Tony finally emerged from the forest a couple minutes later, zipping up his fly and fixing his belt as he made his way over to me.

"I, most certainly, am not small!" he exclaimed, poking my shoulder with every word.  "Sure you aren't, Antonio." A smirk spread across my face as his lips formed a scowl. Wanna know how to get under his skin, call him by his full name.

Works every time.

"Don't call me that!" he snapped, pushing past me and walking around to his side of the car. He got in, slamming his door shut. I chuckled and hopped over the door and into my seat with ease. I sent Tony a cocky smirk while he grumbled to himself.

I reached for my seat belt but Tony's cellphone began ringing, stopping me. We sent each other an uneasy look before he slowly reached forward and grabbed his phone. He read the caller ID and his eyes grew wide.