Who Would've Known.

*3 months later*

*Demi's POV*

It was finally the day of the wedding. We'd been planning this for what seemed like forever. I was pretty nervous and Selena must've noticed because she came over to me and said, "Don't be nervous, what's the worst that can happen"

"Humiliation, embarrassment, fire, explosions, collisions, tears, nudity and death."

"Well then" she said. "You want a drink, or nah?"

"No thanks"

*Isabella's POV*

It was finally the day of the wedding. We'd been planning this for ages now and it was here at last. The actual wedding is in about 15 minutes and I was getting pretty nervous. Selena came in to see me. "Hey, you doing ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous, ya know"

"Yeah well, do you want a drink, or nah?"

"Erm no thanks, don't wanna be needing a piss half way through"

"Haha, alrighty then"

I stood up and walked over to the door, where I'm gonna walk out, and everybody was already sat down. We didn't really invite that many people, only my mum, Demi's mum and our friends. But that was pretty much it.

*after the wedding*

*Isabella's POV*

The wedding was over and there was me, Demi and a few others just sitting around talking. "Do you wanna go home now?" I asked Demi.

"Yeah, it's getting pretty late" she replied as she stood up. "See you guys some other time" and then we were gone.

Once we got home we didn't really do much. We just changed into sweatpants and watched Adventure Time till about 2am.

"I'm going up to bed." I said to Demi.

"Yeah me too"

We got into bed and I kissed her on the forehead. I'm married to Demi Lovato.

Who Would've Known.

~~~

This is the last chapter and probably the shittiest :/

Yeah, sorry it's really short but I've been having a bunch of life problems and I really wasn't in the mood for writing. But, I did so, yay.

It seems like most people do weird things at the end of their fanfictions where they thank people, but I don't have many people to thank because I don't really like people xD but-

-Thanks to Lydia, for being a fab friend and forcing me to update, because without her I probably wouldn't update xD
-Thanks to Brandon, for being the reason I started writing this xD without you I would've been bored as fuck for 2 weeks. Js js...
-Thanks to Charlie, for being my eating buddy? xD
-Thanks to Jaimee(who's probably not even reading this), for being the most gullible bitch ever xD

But yeah, thanks to everyone who read this story and I'll probably write a Dan and Phil fanfiction next.

Stay Sassy.

~Siobhan xo