Everything Is Awesome!

*the next morning*

Isabella's POV

I woke up around 11:30 and the sun was shining through the bedroom window. I looked next to me to find Demi still asleep. She's so beautiful. The lazy thing.

I got up and walked out my bedroom, across the landing and into the bathroom where I had a shower. About 5 minutes after I got in the shower I heard the bathroom door open. I peered round the shower door. It was Demi.

"Hey, mind if I shower with you, to ya know, save water" she said as she winked at me.

"Hop in" I replied back to her.

About 20 minutes later we got out the shower and walked back to the bedroom.

We were meeting Selena and her friend, Ariana, in town at 1:30 today.

I decided to put on some denim shorts and shirt that said 'SASSY' on it. Then I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and put on my black Vans. Demi put on some denim shorts as well and a shirt that said 'BITCH' on it. Then she curled her hair and put on some black flats.

We were ready by 1:00 so we decided to go downstairs and watch Doctor Who and we sat there hand in hand.

At about 1:15 I said to Demi,

"Do you think we should leave now?"

"Yeah, it'll take about 10 minutes to get to town and you'll probably wanna buy some Space Raiders from the shop so.."

"Haha yeah, lemme just get my phone from upstairs"

"Get mine as well"

"Kk"

When I got downstairs I said,

"Let's-a-go"

We were walking towards town and Demi almost made us walk past the shop.

"I still wanna buy those Space Raiders"

"Ok then" Demi laughed.

I got the pickled onion flavour Space Raiders and Demi got a a bottle of Pepsi.

We got into town about 1:35 and met Selena and Ariana in Costa, where we usually meet.

"Hey" me and Demi said as we walked in.

"Sup" Selena replied. "Guys this is Ariana, Ariana this is Isabella and Demi"

"Hi" she said as she hugged us both. Man, this girl is a hugger. I'll tell you now though, Ariana was one of the prettiest girls I've ever met.

"I've already told Ariana about you guys being a couple and she's fine with it"

"Alrighty then" Demi said.

"Where do you guys wanna go first?" Selena asked us.

"Well I need to buy my friend a birthday card, so can we go to the card place first?" I asked.

"Surio"

We walked out of Costa and headed towards the card shop.

*5:00*

As I walked towards my house I got the door key out my bag. Demi wasn't staying round tonight which means I'm going to watch YouTube and read fanfiction until about 2 am. But you know what they say... YOLO!

I got into the house, got myself a drink and a bunch of food and headed upstairs. When I got into my room, I put my phone on charge and opened my laptop.

Everything is awesome!

~~~

Brandon, are you happy they watched something else xD

I've decided that updates are going to be every Friday and Sunday so, yeah.

Stay sassy

Siobhan xo