Who Would've Known? (Demi Lovato Fanfiction)

*Isabella's POV*

I hopped out of the school bus faster than ever, I was already late. Stupid detentions. All I did was tell someone to shut the fuck up, seriously. You would've done as well, trust me. Some big headed girl called Nicole. I can't even stand hearing her name.

I saw my best friend, Selena, at the top of the road talking to someone. I couldn't tell who it was until I got nearer. It was Demi Lovato!! Oh my god! I must be dreaming or something.

"Hey" I said to them both.

"Hey" they both said back.

"What's going on?" I said raising my eyebrow at Selena.

"Ah well, Demi is a new student at our school"

"Really?" I said to Demi.

"Yep" she replied.

"Woah! Well I gotta get home, I'll text you later Selena"

"Alrighty then, see you"

"It was nice meeting you" Demi said.

*later that evening*

I was laid on my bed listening to 'Yours Truly' by Ariana Grande. I love her so so so so much. Words cannot describe. I was in love with a lot of girls, to be honest.

I should probably tell you that I'm bisexual.

My friends deal with it. A lot of them judge me for what I like, though.

I was thinking to myself about when I met Demi. She was staring at me. Not in like a creepy way. But you know when you like someone and you give them 'that look'. Yeah, well she was looking at me like that.

"Dinners ready" I heard my mum shout.

"Coming"

*after dinner*

My phone went off. It was on the other side of the room. Ugh, why couldn't it be nearer? I'm pretty lazy.

The text message was from Selena, it said, "Hey, I just had another argument with my mum and I can't stay here any longer. Can I please come sleep round yours tonight to relax?xxx"

She fell out with her mum a lot. She always came round mine when they fell out. My mum understood so always let her stay as long as she wanted. I replied to her text saying, "Yeah sure, remember to bring your school uniform because it's school again tomorrow :( but at least it's Friday :) xxx"

*one hour later*

Where is Selena? She never takes this long to get here.

Then the doorbell went, I ran downstairs to answer the door and there stood Selena. Dripping with rain.

"You should've rang me, I would've got my mum to pick you up"

"It's fine, I'm fine. It's just a bit of rain, we're used to it aren't we?"

"I suppose" I giggled.

Selena took off her shoes and coat and left them in the passage way. Then we got a snack and a drink and went upstairs.

All we really did was talk about One Direction. We were really big Directioners. I told Selena about the way Demi was looking at me and she said to me, "Yeah well, I should probably tell you now that Demi is bisexual. Like you. So she probably thought you were pretty or something, because you are pretty damn beautiful"

I smiled and then my mum shouted, "Time for bed girls, school tomorrow"

We got ready for bed and I got out the spare bed for Selena to sleep on.

Before I went to sleep I spent a while thinking about Demi. I mean, she's bisexual?

Who would've known.