What's The Answer?

My alarm went off at 7 and me and Selena slowly got up out of bed. Once we were up we went to get breakfast, cause you know, food's awesome!

When we were ready for school we got our bags and left, cause you can't get to school without leaving, right?

*at school*

As we got near the school gates we saw our friend Brandon and his girlfriend Mary xD. (Inside joke). It got kinda awkward because Selena has had a massive crush on Brandon for about 3 years, and he still doesn't know.

We walked into school and Brandon and Mary said bye cause they were in different classes. We got into class and saw Demi in there talking to our friend Austin.

"Hey, how ya doin" they both said in sync.

"Sorry you can't get through" Selena said and we all laughed until the teacher came in and told us to shut up and sit down.

After the teacher did the register the bell went and we all went to our classes. Maths, yay. <notice the sarcasm.

*later on*

We were sat in science and the bell went for lunch and everyone cheered, because everyone loves lunch, right?

Everyone went outside while me and 2 of my friends Hollie and Despoina (pronounce it thes-pinner). We always sat inside because it's warm and we like to watch people fall over. Call us sad but, we have a whale of a time.

After lunch we had history. Which isn't that bad. Depends who you're sat next to. I sit next to Despoina.

The bell finally went, felt like the longest hour ever.

I walked home with Selena and Demi. Selena is sleeping round again and Demi lives near me. How freaking magical? Demi Lovato lives near me!!

Demi actually came round my house for the night. I was freaking out! Call me weird but, you would be too if Demi Lovato was in your house.

*after tea*

Selena had to go back to hers to get some stuff and while she was gone something happened.

Demi came and sat next to me and she put her hand on mine and said, "So, you're bisexual?"

"Yes" I replied "As are you? I believe"

"That's absolutely correct"

After that there was just an awkward silence, apart from my McFly CD.

After about 5 minutes Demi got up and turned the music off. She walked over to my bed, where we were sat before, and started to talk to me.

"Listen Isabella, from the moment I met you I thought you were absolutely beautiful and I can't stop thinking about you. I don't think I've ever loved someone in the way I love you."

"What" I was literally so shocked.

"I love you Isabella. I want you to think of me as a normal person when I ask you this question. Do you love me?"

That was the moment when Selena walked into my room with her stuff and we just sorta sat there in dead silence.

"What's going on?" Selena said.

"Nothing" Me and Demi replied in sync.

"Erm ok, well I've got sweets lets eat them!"

Demi's POV

All I need to know from Isabella is...

What's the answer?