How Will They Take It?

Selena's POV

"Are you guys being serious" I asked them both, because they were always playing jokes.

"Yes, we're absolutely serious" Isabella replied.

"How long had this been going on?"

"About 2 weeks"

"Well I can say that I'm definitely shocked, didn't really see that coming"

Demi turned around and said, "So one question, are you fine with it?"

"Yeah, of course I'm fine with it, I can accept that you guys are in a relationship and I'm perfectly fine with it"

"Thanks Selena" Isabella said as we all hugged each other.

"So, you guys wanna stand around hugging or watch Friends and order pizza?!?"

"PIZZAAAAA"

*10:00 pm*

*Demi's phone starts ringing*

"Ugh, it's all the way over there" Demi said as she slid off the bed. She picked up and said, "Hello, yeah thanks, erm Isabella and Selena. I dunno, lemme ask"

Isabella turned and raised an eyebrow at Demi.

"It's Hollie, she wants to know if her, Ross and Austin can come meet us tomorrow cause they have nothing to do"

"Well, I'm quite unsocial but we can meet them" Isabella replied and Demi started talking on the phone again.

"I'm back, yeah what time we meeting? Ok, I'll tell them. Alrighty then... Bye-di-bye" Then she hung up. "We're meeting them in Subway at 12 tomorrow"

"Alrighty then" Me and Isabella replied at the same time.

*front door slams*

"That must be my mum" Isabella says as she goes downstairs to see her. "Hey mum, how was the meeting?"

"Boring as fuuuuck" Her mum replied.

Isabella giggled "Ok then" and then started walking back upstairs.

"Wait, what are you girls doing tomorrow"

"We're meeting Hollie, Ross and Austin in town"

"Alrighty then"

*11:30 pm*

Isabella's POV

Demi was already asleep and me and Selena were still watching Friends. Demi looks so beautiful when she's asleep. I could see her stomach slowly rising and going back down as she breathed.

"You wanna ago to sleep now?" Selena said to me.

"Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired now anyway"

"Ok, night" She said as she got into bed.

"Goodnight"

I walked over to Demi and kissed her on the forehead and put a blanket over her so she didn't get cold. Then I walked over to my own bed.

"Selena"

"Yeah"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, of course you can"

"Me and Demi, when we tell the others.."

"Yeah?"

How will they take it?