What Happens Next?

Demi's POV

I've been thinking about Isabella all night. What if she doesn't like me in that way? What if she just thinks I'm creepy? What if she never wants to talk to me again? What if I've blown my chance? She probably hates me!

If only Selena didn't walk in and rudely interrupt everything, like seriously? Well I suppose it's not her fault. She didn't know what was going on.

*Demi's phone goes off*

From: Isabella❤️

Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes. We need to talk x

Oh my god, she needs to talk to me. What if she's going to tell me she doesn't love me? I'll feel like such an idiot!

*5 minutes later*

I get up and walk to the bathroom. When I enter I see Isabella sat there on the counter.

"Yes" I say to her. "What do you need to talk about?"

"We need to talk about earlier"

"What about it?"

"I need to tell you that..."

"Yes"

"I love you too Demi"

"Seriously? You do?"

"Yes! And I'm not saying that because you're famous and all, but for you. You're funny, you're beautiful, you're talented and I love you"

"I love you too"

I slowly lifted her head until our eyes locked with each others. Then I leaned forwards and placed my lips onto hers. It was probably one of the best kisses I've ever experienced. We pulled away from each other.

"We should probably go to bed" Isabella said.

"Yeah" I agreed with her.

We both walked as quietly as possible, whilst interlocking fingers, back to the bedroom. Before we entered we stood outside the door just staring into each other's eyes. She leaned forward and kissed my lips one more time. It felt so good to have her lips against mine.

We entered the room, I kissed her on the cheek and we said goodnight before walking over to our beds.

Isabella's POV

Oh my god! I cannot stop thinking about that kiss. With her warm lips pressed against mine. One of the best kisses I've ever had. Thinking about it, I'm actually glad I decided to tell her that I loved her. Oh what I would give to be right next to her right now.

Demi is the only thing on my mind. I want to kiss her again. But all I can ask myself is...

What happens next?