Chapter | 38

38 | Loved

~ Nothing feels better than to be loved.

- - -

Tyliah

Tyliah

My phone went off and I already knew who it was that was calling.

When I finally decided to actually accept the phone call my sister's voice spewed out my speakerphone, "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN! IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOREVER!"

"Why're you calling me?"

I could feel her grinning.

"I just missed you. That's all."

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. Cut the bull. Why're you really calling me? You run out of money again or sugar daddies?"

"You little–!" Trinity paused before attempting to fix her tone. "I felt bad about how I left you the last time I-" "-You the one I feel bad for," I said.

"If you're really desperate... find yourself another sugar daddy. Stop calling me."

I went to hang up as she screamed, "Hey! HEY!!"

I then hung up and let out a breath.

"How the fuck did they find my ass again?" I rambled to myself.

"Every time I start to like a place they find me then I have to leave it..."

"I've gotta change my number and leave this apartment I just got."

I groaned loudly as I grabbed at my hair.

Just then my phone went off again.

I knew who it was so I just picked up and said, "I don't have money, Trinity."

"Seriously!?-" "-Listen! I'm going into hiding so stop calling me. Alright? You won't be able to if I change my number anyway..."

The line got quiet for a second before she laughs, "What are you talking about? Are you in trouble again?"

"Why you care? You can't help me."

I then hung up again and put my phone into my back pocket with a sigh.

"I'm sorry..."

--

Jae