Chapter | 1

1 | Grimy

~ A grimy nigga never worthy of your trust.

- - -

Jenae

Jenae

"She's outta it!" I heard a voice shout near me. I felt someone trying to keep me awake but my eyes only grew heavier. "I'm dropping out! Fuck school! Fuck that shit!" I shout during my intoxicated state.

I almost fell back yet my friend, Jess caught me before I did. "Jenae! Let's go!"

"No!" I jerk up and my cloudy vision scans over the tables in the bar we were at. "Where is she?"

Jess looks at me puzzled along with my other friend as they looked between me and the empty chair. "Where she at?"

My vision was shitty but I spotted her at another table laughing with her friends. My eyes squinted even more then they already were and I point my finger in her direction, "There she is..."

She stopped laughing when she noticed me and my extended finger pointing in her direction. I growled as if she could hear me over the music playing, "It's all your fault..." My words were slurred and her eyes widen. "This is all your fault..." I continue and I attempt to lunge at her but instead of accomplishing that I trip and fall on my ass.

"Oh shit! Jenae!" My friend came to my aid and my world was already spinning. She was quick to join the crowd forming around me as I laid on the ground. Subconsciously my hand raised and I pointed at her once more, "My life is shit and it's all your fault..." My words slurred.

The shocked expression on her face didn't fool me as small black dots began to consume my vision. In a matter of time everything had gone blurry then black.

[ 1 year ago - Welcome Party ]

"Jenae! You made it!" Jessica called me over as I walked into our campus cafeteria. More of my friends became apparent and they cheered and called me over as well.

I sat with them but I sat beside Jessica as usual. Jessica is a close friend I've had since high school. Her nickname is Jess.

 Her nickname is Jess