Chapter | 14

14 | Wrong

It's better to be with no one...
Than to be with the wrong one...

- - -

Jenae

Jenae

"Jenae!" Jessica shouted my name and Essence was with her as always.

"What's up?" I smile at them and Jessica turns to Essence, "Pick her up!"

Essence threw me over her shoulder and they began to run somewhere.

"What the fuck?! Let me down!"
I screamed as they laughed.

"Let me go! What the fuck!" I yelled, throwing hits at Essence's back.

"Be quiet! Just stay still!" Jess laughed.

They ran into the lounge room and started to undress me so I screamed, "Rape! Ra-" "-Shut your petty ass up!" Jess yelled.

"Make sure nobody comes in!" Jessica told Essence and she stood outside.

"What the fuck? What're you trying to do?" I yelled and Jessica pushed me against the wall, "Take this off." She starts to pull my shoes off and she handed me a scarlet button up and TOMS.

"Why are you?-" "-Shut up and put it on! You wasting time!" She rushed and she started pulling up the white pants she had already got around my waist.

"Gimme your head," she started cornrowing the side of my head and I winced, "That shit hurts!-" "-Beauty takes pain!" She combats and I groan.

All the while Essence is laughing her ass off from outside until we finally finished.

She adjusted the bowtie on the button up and stepped back, "Essence! Look!"

Essence walked in and I glanced up at her.

"Dayuhm–!" Essence dragged on before giving Jessica some dap, "You did your thing!-" "-Right?" Jess smiled victoriously

I mentally rolled my eyes, "Whatever..."