Chapter | 3

3 | Hell

~ If there's a hell on Earth, it's school.

- - -

[ 1 year ago - ]

[ 1 year ago - ]

Jenae

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I groaned in my sleep. My hand slowly searched for my phone and when it found it I dragged it to my ear, "What?"

"Nigga... please tell me you ain't in bed," Jessica's monotonous voice said.

"It's only 10 o'clock, though-" "-Dumbass! This class starts at 10 AM! Get'cho life!" Jess snapped into the phone and I jerked out of bed as she continued, "We've got a test! You get a automatic F if you miss it! Ain't I tell you that?! Dumbass!"

"June told me that the start time for the test was changed to 1PM!" I respond.

"What? June did?" Jess questioned and she groaned,"You dumb fuck! Why would you believe her!? Bruh... you've gotta get here a-s-a-p! The teacher isn't here yet."

I threw off my covers and quickly slid on my Nike slides, "I'm on my way! Alright? Stall some time until I get there, bruh!"

-

Jessica hung up the phone and directed her attention to June, "Aye! Bitch! You told Jenae that class was at one o'clock?"

June looked back at Jessica and giggled, "Oops... looks like I made a mistake."

"You little bitch! I'll rip your fucking edges off-" Jessica lunged out of her chair but Essense held her down, "-Not in class." Jessica took a deep breath and sat back. "What do I do?! Even if she runs it's gonna take her more than 20 minutes! How am I gonna stall for that long?"

Essence focused on her work and a idea went in Jessica's head, "I'll kiss you if you distract the professor until Jenae gets here," she whispered in her ear.

Essence's hand suddenly twitched and she scribbled on the essay she was writing, "W-What?" she laughed nervously, "I am not doing that!"

The doors to the classroom shook and everyone's attention snapped to the door. It opened and a white guy with a paintbrush haircut walked in, "The hell is wrong with that door?" He mumbled.

The classroom stared at him as he walked to the front and he stopped in front of the board. "Well, uh... your professor suddenly had some horrible stomach cramps so she couldn't make-"