Chapter | 36

36 | Aftermath

~ There's nothing worse than the aftermath.

- - -

Jae walks as Tyliah trails behind her

"Why're you following?" Jae asked.

"Because I don't know what you'll do to a drunk girl. That's why." Tyliah grumbled and Jae glared over at her.

"See! Watch your hand! It's too close to her ass!" Tyliah shouts and Jae growls.

"Stop annoying me and go home."

"You think I'll go just because you say so?" Tyliah scoffs.

There was a moment of silence.

Then Tyliah spoke, "By the way... do you really... have no reason to be sorry?"

Jae then stopped walking.

She looked over at Tyliah and sighed, "What about you?"

Tyliah looked back into Jae's eyes before swallowing the lump in her throat and looking away, "Fine... it's like that."

Tyliah kept walking and Jae follows until suddenly a water bottle was thrown.

It hit Tyliah in the head and a few moments later a stud appeared yelling, "Hey! What're you guys doing?!"

Tyliah held her head and verbalized, "Owe!"

"Put her down now!" The stud demands.

"Who're you? And who do you think you are throwing water bottles like that?!" Tyliah snapped.

"Put my sister down now!" She yelled and both Tyliah and Jae looked at each other in utter shock.

"S-SISTER?!"
They yelled.

The stud storms over and began to pull Jenae from behind Jae's back.

"Jenae! Wake the fuck up!"

Jenae lazily woke up and whines, "W-Wait? My piggyback ride?!"

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" The stud scolds and Jenae slurs, "Jen?"

Jae still helped Jenae stand up before she started gagging, "I think... I'm gonna..."

"W-Wait! Don't do it!" Jen freaked.