Teen Wolf//06x11 Review

THERE MAY BE SPOILERS

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

The whole episode was just amazing! Finally, Teen Wolf is getting better again. When it peaked at season 3, and Allison was killed off, I thought it wouldn't get any better. But this episode has given me faith once more!

Poor Malia! All she wants us to go meet some 'mysterious french men' yet everything is preventing her from doing so. 

Then the new - well, not for long - hellhound. Besides the mystery behind him searching for someone, he was then killed off! He was the answer to Lydia's visions. 

Did I forget to mention Lydia's visions? She suddenly enters a whole different dimension during her banshee visions, and begins touching spider webs. With each touch, she hears things such as screaming. Because that's normal. 

But who did they let out? The 'Voice' spoke to Lydia, stating : "You let it out! You were supposed to ride with the hunt forever." My bets is that Corey has something to do with it all, since he was initially used by the Wild Hunt. 

Finally, the one thing that made me scream out loud is Stiles. He's part of the FBI! And on top of all of that, one of the people they have to find is good old DEREK HALE. I'm getting all the Sterek vibes here. 

BRING ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!