The Maze Runner x Teen Wolf// Stiles Wakes Up

It was dark inside the small box. The constant clank of a metal chain was what woke him in the first place. 
His first instincts were to throw up. After proceeding to swallow, he desperately tried to slow his heart beat. 
That was when a small thought came to his mind. A single word, yet it brought back a familiar essence. 
"Stiles." 

The elevator stopped abruptly, and Stiles was thrown onto the ground. He moaned in agony, and the palm of his hands became moist. The ceiling was suddenly full of light, blinding the scared boy. Then the voices came. A gaggle of boys peered over the edge. Foreign words came from their mouths, and Stiles' eyes were filled with fear. 
"Thomas?" 
The name had no meaning to Stiles. He shook his head, swallowing the rising panic inside. 
"M-My name is Stiles."

They took him to a shack, a small concrete building in the far corner. Stiles's eyes were full of awe as he looked around him; 4 walls towered above. 
"Bloody Shank." A tall boy with thick blonde hair whispered from behind him, locking a wooden door behind him. 
Stiles sat on a three legged chair, which was propped against the wall. He sat thinking, the chorus of his stomach rumbles the only noise he could hear. The world around him slowly darkened as he fell into a solemn slumber. 

He dreamt of himself that night, yet his appearance had altered slightly. Instead of spiky hair, it was long and flat. His dream was confusing: he was running through what looked like a concrete hallway, away from a large beast. He didn't stop, not even to catch a breath. He rounded a corner, pausing among green vines. He turned to face the wall, and he whispered something. It echoed in Stiles' mind. 

"Mieczyslaw. He's here. He's finally here."