The Maze Runner// Random Oneshot

You woke up in the box, your heart lurching at each noise. A clutter of boxes fell onto you, and your head ached. Something wasn't right. Barely staying conscious, you perched yourself against the short wall of the box. There was a flicker of light above you, and you stared in awe as it became closer. The box stopped moving, and you awaited for something. Hours passed, and the top lid wouldn't move. The light came and went with the night, and you patiently sat. Hunger lurked in your stomach, and you slowly became dehydrated. 

Just as sleep took you, the box opened. The light was like daggers stabbing you, the overwhelming heat scorching your skin. 
"It's a girl!" Somebody shouted, confusion lacing their voice. You couldn't tell who said it as you slowly removed your hands from your eyes. Boys. Everywhere. There must have been 50 of them, all staring down at you like hawks. Somebody behind you jumped down, and you felt them roughly grab you by the hair. You screamed, trying to fight them off. It was no use. 
"Who sent you?" He accused, turning you round to face him. He stared down at you, waiting for an answer. 
"I don't know." You cried, the pain stinging. 
"What's your name?" He interrogated, not letting go. You struggled against his grip, before thinking about the question at hand. What was your name? 
"I-I don't know." You stuttered, closing your eyes. He lifted a hand to slap you, before suddenly letting go of you. Falling to the ground, your back hurting from the metal floor. 
"What the bloody hell did you think you were doing, Gally?" Somebody shouted. You looked up, being met with warm brown eyes. The boy stared back, the same state of confusion. 
"I saw her, Newt. I saw her during the changing."  The changing? The boy Newt helped you up, putting a protective arm around you. 
"That doesn't matter." He muttered, pulling you out of the box. 

You were taken to a large shack, which creaked as boys exited the building. It was early in the morning, you were told, although the sun lingered high in the sky. Newt had taken you into an old room, which smelt of chemicals. A memory, which at the current moment you currently didn't know, threatened to show. Your name was still a mystery. 
"Are you okay? I'm going to get you checked out." Newt explained, sitting you down on a wooden chair. Two boys, most likely the same age as Newt, walked in. They gave you a friendly smile, before getting to work.
Newt stayed the whole time, not minding that you didn't talk. Finally, he spoke up.
"This here is the glade. You better bloody stay in 'ere and not go out those doors. Minho and the runners will be back soon, then there's something cool I want to show you."
You just nodded, before being excused from the room.