The Hunger Games//Imagine the Reaping

Y/N =First Name
S/N =Surname

'Please, not me. Anyone but me.' You pleaded as you lined up to go into the Hall of Justice. A man in white, a peacekeeper, pricked your finger. He took the one drop of blood and soon you were joined with several others.

Effie Trinket, District 12's escort, stood on the stage. They played the same music and spoke the same speech every year. This was your 3rd year. 
Effie walked over to the first bowl, preparing to grab a piece of paper.
"May the odds be ever in your favor." She squealed in her posh accent.
You waited, a sickening feeling curdled in your stomach like gone off milk.
"Y/N S/N." She cheered as your heart plummeted. A tear fell down your cheek, your heart broken.
You slowly trekked the long way to the stage, not wanting to get there anytime soon. As you looked over the crowd, your eyes settled on Katniss. She was your bestfriend, and she just stood there with a blank expression on her face. Sometimes you wondered whether she actually cared, or were you just another person.
Primrose was bawling her eyes out, her blouse hanging out at the back. You would have usually made fun of it but now wasn't the time.
It will never be the time.
Since they were sending you to your death.
With the Baker's son.

A/N: Short and sweet, How did you all like this? Remember to comment and vote!