Teen Wolf// Theo Imagine

Imagine:

You sat on your bed, millions of papers scattered around you. Studying for an exam was hard, especially when you struggled at that subject anyway. You knew someone who was an expert at it, but you were afraid to call him. You stared back down at the papers, writing up notes and answering practice questions. You eyed up your phone, wanting to hear his voice. Giving into the feeling, you quickly texted him and waited for him to arrive. 

Theo came through the door, and you ran to hug him. He picked you up, kissing you passionately. He shoved you hard against the wall, showering you with love. 
"I need your help studying." You knew inviting him over would get you off track, but you needed his help. He sighed, putting you back on the floor before sitting on your bed. 
"What do you need help with?" You showed him your notes, and he began to teach you. However, the need to rip his clothes off became to powerful and you ended up kissing once more. 
"This isn't going to work, babe." He said, finally letting you go. You sighed; he was right. He reached over to his phone, picking it up before phoning someone. He walked out of the door, you in tow. You couldn't hear what he was saying, and you gave up trying to. Returning to your room, you continued the poor attempt at studying. 
"Follow me." Theo only just came through the door before leaving again, and you quickly followed behind him. He went into your back garden, and you questioned your boyfriend. It was beautiful. A checkered picnic blanket, dotted with cakes and alcoholic drinks, was laid out under the stars.

You asked. "How did you do this?" 
"I had help." He smirked, looking behind you. Something ran off, but you couldn't tell what it was. You spent the night talking, eating and enjoying each others company.