TW x PLL//Sorority House [AU]

On the horizon, amidst green oak trees and other identical variants, was the sorority house. Ivy grew up the white planked walls, hiding any blemish in the pristine wood. The dark purple door with three black spirals painted on stood out among the pearl wood, a signal of the sorority name: Triskelion.
It was the newest sorority house, made especially for the start of the new year. The Chancellor, a kind hearted woman by the name of Melissa McCall, chose 8 girls to move into the house. 

It was the first day of March, and spring had finally banished the harsh weather from the land. Lydia Martin was alone in the house, and she wondered the half empty halls in search for a room. In her hands, she held a large box; one of many.
Then she saw it, the perfect room. It was situated at the end of the corridor, and was one of the smallest available. But that wasn't what drew her towards it. It was the beauty that the window looked out onto, the large acres of purple flowers which seemed out of place compared to the university, that made her heart beat slightly faster.
Lydia had found home.
She had barely finished decorating her room: Lydia had misplaced white butterflies above of her double bed, moved her favorite rocking chair to the corner and scattered pillows across the chair. That was when a light knock at the door beckoned her away from her creative zone. Swiftly, she opened the door and was greeted with a warm smile from a short girl. She had hazel eyes, which were outlined with a thin black line, and cropped brown hair.
"Hi?" She started, shifting on her feet awkwardly.
Lydia returned her smile, letting her in. "Welcome to Triskelion. My name is Lydia Martin."
"Aria. Aria Montgomery." The girl had brought in the rest of her belongings- 3 boxes and 2 suitcases- and had arranged them at the bottom of the stairway. "Which room is mine?"
"Take your pick, need my help?"
Aria eagerly nodded, and then started the harsh trek to her room. 

She had picked the next smallest, a loft conversion to say the least. The room had a dark mahogany window seat, and a single desk by the wall. It was simple, but that was what she had wanted.
"So, how many are we expecting?" Aria asked as she flopped onto the grey sofa in the living room.
Lydia, who had been sat in the room for the past few hours, shrugged. "I'm guessing a few more."
"What course are you taking?"
Lydia smiled, enjoying the small talk. "Mathematics and Archaic Latin. You?"
"Art."
A loud laugh came from outside the house, along with the comical bickering of two women. The door opened, and two brown haired girls walked in.
"Allison?" Lydia asked, not even trying to hide her excitement as she was reunited with her child hood friend.
"Lydia Martin, well haven't you changed."
"And you are?" Lydia directed her question towards the second person, who wore a button up shirt and a navy blazer. "
"Spencer Hastings. You must be the head of the sorority." Spencer was far more sophisticated than all the other girls, but Lydia felt a small hatred bloom inside her. 
"Lydia and I were about to go to the Campus Coffee Shop, wanna join us?" Aria asked, getting to her feet.