The Maze Runner//Imagine waking up

Y/N =Your name
H/C =Hair Color
E/C =Eye Color

You woke to the sound of metal gears moving, and the steady clank of boxes. You tried to remember how you got here, but all you could think of was your name.
Y/N. Y/N. Y/N.
It didn't seem to fit, like it wasn't yours. You tried to move but you couldn't.
Paralyzed. 
Everything around you shuddered, and you heard a hatch open. You wanted to open your eyes, but at this current moment they refused to.
You could hear voices, male voices surrounding you. Fear.
"Think she's dead?"
"She bloody not be. She must be alive."
"Don't be a slint head. She's better off being dead then here."
These boys kept talking, and you could only hear them. They wanted you dead?
You screamed internally, as a pain like fire started to spread up your legs. You toes twitched, then your fingers. Ever so slowly, you came back to life.
You sucked in a long, dry breath. Coughing, you sat bolt right up. One of the boys fainted, his body going limp onto the ground. The other went t get help, shouting for somebody named 'Jeff'.
The third just stared at you, staring at your E/C eyes and H/C hair.
"Wow..." He stuttered out, quickly dusting off his grubby trousers.
You started to stand, before tumbling to the ground.
"You could at least help." You shouted as the boy rushed forward.
"Y/N, Your back." He said, grabbing your waist. You pushed him off, scared of who he was.
"Who are you? How do you know who I am?" You asked. He had black hair which was spiked perfectly, he had no flaws on his face. He usually had a smirk, you remembered.
You remembered.
"No..." He muttered, tears moistening his eyes. You stared at him for a few more tense moments, desperate to remember.

"Minho?"