The Vampire Diaires// Finale Thoughts

Hey guys! 

So last Friday [10th March 2017] was the release of the final ever The Vampire Diaries episode. I can't believe it is over! Below I'm going to comment my thoughts, feelings and sappy emotions. FYI There will be spoilers. 

*

*

*

*

*

Oh. My. Life. I can't comprehend that entire episode. Firstly, Nina Dobrev/ Elena just slays my life. Just the news that she was returning made me all gooey inside.

But the real deal in this matter was the death. By that, I mean Stefan's. *Imagine me crying right about now*. 

When he saw Elena, and they embraced, I was like 'Maybe everything will be fine' but no. With all this sugar we needed a bit of spice! Stefan sacrificing himself for his brother was honestly the best thing I have seen in the entire show. Then when he died! The funeral! I just can't. I watched it as soon as It came out, and spent at least 2+ hours crying about it. 

The part where Caroline put the small, small snow globe on it broke me a few days later. Why? Because I began rewatching the entire show and saw when Stefan gave it too her. Come on, that moment was just too cruel! 

The ending was at first confusing, but in the end I understood it (with help from friends). The reunion between the Gilbert's were so sweet, along with the Salvatore Brother's finally finding peace. 

Now, this is the end of this very awkward and short review. That me finish it with one simple quote. 

"Hello Brother."