Pretty Little Liars// Imagine

Imagine:

The house was empty, besides for you. You wished that one of your friends were free, but they were all 'busy'. Sighing, you continued to watch yet another episode of a sappy TV show. Oh how the main character made you swoon. A voice came from downstairs, and you quickly shut off the television. Hoping it was one of your parents, you got off your bed and ran down the stairs. 

You were on the ground. Your head stung, you didn't remember anything. 
"Y/N!" You heard someone scream, but everything was clouded. The person came into view: Alison. You thought she was dead, she should be dead. 
"Your not real." Mumbling, you refused to believe that she could be alive. 
"I am, Y/N. I'm so sorry she did this to you. I made her angry and-" Her blue eyes were puffy, her mascara leaving trails down her face. 
"Who did this, Ali?" 
"Ch-"

Darkness. 

The empty void surrounded you.

You were suffocating. 

Your throat burned. 

"Please don't die." 

White light. It stung at your eyes, and you slowly opened them. The distinctive smell of antibacterial chemicals made you gag. You were in a hospital. Your friends were around you, each one with the same expression; fear. 
"Are you okay?" 
You simply nodded, propping yourself up. "Alison was there." 
"She wasn't, Y/N. Remember, she's dead."

[A/N: I have literally no inspiration :( ]