lucky me

*Niall's P.O.V.*

My heart stops beating as she lies there on the floor unconscious.

"Lola. Lo. Lola stay with us honey." Mia says kneeling by Lola's side trying to wake her up but nothing works. Ella covers her face and her breathing becomes shaky, I know she's trying not to cry. Harry wraps his arms around Ella's neck whilst Zayn calls for an ambulance. I can't bare to see Lola like this. Obviously no one wants to see her like this but I genuinely think I can't look at her.

"Zayn how long are they going to be?" Liam asks warily but Zayn just shrugs and then takes Mia into his arms. Liam rolls Lola over so she is laying in the recovery position so the glass doesn't dig further into her back. My whole body trembles as I see the blood smeared all over her clothes and the floor. As Liam rolls her over his hands become covered in her blood even though he has barely touched around her wound. I can't deal with this. Louis looks away too as he sees her back. He hugs me tight and sobs into my shoulder. I feel sick to my stomach.

"They're here!" Zayn says looking up from Mia's shoulder as we hear sirens from a distance. We get out of the way as the fire brigade and ambulance parks up next to us. Lola is taken in the ambulance immediately and we are told that only two people can come in with her and the others have to find their own way there.

"Niall should go with one of the girls." Harry says running his hand through his hair.  I don't care who comes with me we just need to leave now so we can get her the help she needs. 

"I can't bare too see her like this. Mia you can go if you want." Ella says looking away from Lola and over to Mia who's face is flushed and wet from tears. Mia nods her head and then squeezes Zayn one last time before coming over to me and then getting into the ambulance. We sit in two chairs next to Lola whilst the paramedics rush around trying to stop the blood flow around the wound.

The whole way to the hospital Mia and I cry at the sight of Lola. She stays unconscious the whole time but she is in a relatively stable condition, for now. Louis, Liam, Ella, Harry and Zayn meet us in the waiting room of the hospital after they had to get a cab to drop them off.

"Where are the toilets?" Liam asks looking down at his blood covered hands. Mia points to the bathroom and Louis walks him over to them because he looks like he is going to have a break down at any minute. It's strange seeing Liam like this. He's the strong one. The one who looks after us but seeing him in such a state makes me realize how bad this is.

"Have you heard anything?" Harry asks us. Mia shakes her head telling him no. No questions. No "she'll be ok". No saying we can see her soon. Nothing. Normally they would have said something by now. I just need to know that my princess is ok.

"I'm going to check on Liam." I tell everyone whilst getting up from my chair. I walk over to the toilets and see Liam sobbing into Louis' shoulder. Seeing him cry pushes me over the edge and I start to well up. Liam looks up to me with his puffy red eyes and lets go of Louis and walks over to me. He hugs me tight as I burst into tears. My baby. My baby. What if she doesn't make it? What if she lost too much blood and is sent into a coma? She looked so still and lifeless laying there on the grass.

"What if she's gone?" Liam asks in between whimpers. I cry even more at the thought to the point where I can't even breath properly and I'm just crying hysterically. 

"We can't think like that. We have to be strong for Lola." Louis tells us. I lift my head up from Liam's shoulder and look over to Louis. A tear streams down his face as his lip trembles. I know he's trying his beat to hold back the tears but he needs to realize he doesn't need to. It's ok to be upset. It's ok not to be ok.