Lucky me (Niall Horan Fan fiction)

*Lola's P.O.V.*

I read the text to everyone. I quickly go to the bathroom and write a note just in case something happens and splash water over my face to try and remember why I'm doing this and not to break down. I walk back into the room.

"Ok. Here's what's going to happen I'm going to Danny's. Alone. You guys go to Louis and go to his panic room and LOCK the door so Danny can't get to you. I'll bring Niall to you and you let him in and shut the door. Danny WILL follow me. I'll distract him and you call the police and whatever you do, whatever you hear, whatever is said you do not open the door. Do you understand? No playing macho man or being a hero just shut up and do what you're told." I tell them and pick up Liam's car keys. Everyone stands up to leave.

"What about Sam?" Mia asks.

"It's best that he's here Danny won't come to get him because there are nurses and it's too easy for them to call the police." I say and they nod.

"Don't leave me! Lola don't do this!" Sam shouts. I kiss him on the head.

"I have to." I whisper. When we walk out I pull Zayn to the side.

"Mia won't go along with the plan. She will try to help but don't let her, promise me. There is a radio in there turn the music up loud to drown out her thoughts just do anything, please. She's like my sister and the thought of her being hurt is unbearable you treat her good Zaynypops." I tap his nose and he nods.

"But what if something happens?" He asks.

"Then it happens. I can't stop that. But what I can stop his him hurting Niall and you guys. I'm not going to give up. I'm going to keep Niall safe no matter what. If I don't make it or something happens-"I get interrupted by Zayn.

"That won't happen!" He says about to cry.

"If it does then look after Mia, Ella, Sam and all the boys. Promise me Zayn? I love you guys too much. I know it's stupid but I do and I'm not letting Danny get away with this shit. When Niall comes in read this to everyone please and remember do NOT open that door." I say handing him the note he takes it and wraps his arms around my neck squeezing me. I feel tears roll onto my top.

"Everything's going to be ok." I whisper into his ear but I don't know which one of us I'm trying to convince.

"Love you Lollipop!" He whispers. I walk to Liam's car and the others go to theirs apart from Liam who gets a lift with Harry. My phone vibrates from a text.

*Niall*

Dress nice for your boyfriend, yeah? ;) Dannyx

*me*

Oh I will trust me see you soon Danny and Niall

I go back to Niall's house and put on a black dress that goes to the middle of my thighs and some black socks that go above my knee. I slip a thin knife into my sock so Danny won't see it and pull on my leather jacket. I leave my hair down and slip on my black heels. I walk back to the car and drive to Danny's as I knew that's where he would be. As I pull up I take a deep breath and walk up to Danny's house. I knock as if we are friends and nothing is happening. He opens the door and walks into the living room and I follow. Niall is sitting on the sofa, just like Sam was, with his arms and legs bound and his mouth tied shut. He starts to kick and scream making stupid noises when he sees me.

"Nice dress Lola." Danny says smacking my arse. I turn around and grab his wrist.

"Don't." I say through gritted teeth.

"Or what Lolli?" He says smiling.

"Just don't." I say letting go. I walk over to Niall until I'm standing directly in front of him with my back facing him and slyly put the knife on his lap.