Lucky Me (Niall Fan fiction)

The nurse came in and told us that Sam is now on the way to recovery but he'll still be here a while. I'm so happy. I notice a bunch of suit cases and see one with my name on it. I open it and see loads of random clothes chucked in to it.

"A bikini?" I turn around asking the boys. Why pack this? Weirdos.

"There's a pool and stuff here." Harry says.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"Sure!" I say and go into the en-suite and get changed. I walk out with a towel wrapped around me to hide myself.

"Styles you ready?" I shut my eyes and ask incase he is naked or something. I hear laughs and move my hand.

"Lola normally you wear the towel once you've been in the water." He says finding himself hilarious. I don't see what's funny but I laugh anyway.

"Anyone else coming?" I ask, some of the boys actually look like they're thinking about it but Harry glares at them.

"Your loss." I say simply. I love swimming! It's so fun! I love everything about it and I don't get how people don't like it. Me and Harry walk down the corridors and it looks more like a hotel to be honest, I'm amazed.

"Harry?" I ask while following him to the pool.

"Yeah?" He says.

"You know you loovvveeee me and want to do me a favour?" I say battering my eyelashes at him.

"Hmmmm..."

"Did you see how jealous Niall got?" I ask giggling.

"Yeah and let me guess you want me to help get him more jealous?" He laughs. I don't say anything.

"Course I will!" He laughs putting his arm around me and pulling me closer. I giggle and stop him from walking I lean up and hug him.

"Thanks." I say. He grabs my legs and carries me while running down the corridor both of us laughing. We get to the pool and he puts me on the floor. We takes the towel that's wrapped around me off and throws it on the floor. No ones here. He picks me back up.

"No! Harry I swear if you do!" I say squealing as he nears the edge of the pool.

"What you gonna do?" He laughs.

"I don't know but you'll regret it!" I say trying to grab onto his neck and not fall in.

"Bring it!" He shouts and throws me in. I scream. As I hit the water I come up with a plan. I stay under.

"Lola? Lola!" He says. He thinks I'm drowning or something. I can see him getting closer to the edge looking in the water. My arm reaches out and on grab his ankle and drag him in. When we both come up I burst out laughing.

"Don't you ever do that again Lola!" He shouts.

"You should have seen your face!" I laugh trying to catch my breath.

"Bitch." He laughs. I pout my lip out and pull a sad face.

"Stop it! Stop you look cute like that but stop I'm sorry, ok?" He laughs.

"Yeah that's what I thought." I splash him and try to run. I didn't realise how hard running in water is and I forget how it's like running in slow motion. He grabs me and drags us both under water for a second.

"Ok, ok you win!" I say giving up.

"What's my prize then?" He says cheekily.

"Well I think throwing me in water is good enough." I raise my eye brow at him.

"Fine." He says.

"Let me throw you in one more time though?" He asks fluttering his eye lashes and making me laugh.

"Fine." I say. We climb out of the pool and Harry lifts me up again but this time higher. I hear the door open and I look around to see Niall and Liam.

"What's going on here?" Liam says.

"She lost so this is my prize," Harry laughs and I giggle because it sounds weird. Niall just looks around the room.

"Harry I'm cold hurry up!" I say because I'm freezing. He throws me in and the water splashes everywhere.

"Let me see it!" Harry says walking over to Liam. What are they talking about?

"Upload it to instagram quick!" Harry says laughing.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask while climbing out of the pool.

"Nothing!" Niall says standing I front of Liam. I squint my eyes at him and poke his chest.

"Don't lie to me, Horan." I say.

"Run Liam!" Niall says and Harry pushes him.

"He recorded Harry throwing you in to the pool!" Niall laughed. I chase after Liam as he runs through the corridor.

"Don't run!" A voice shouts from in front of us.

"Don't forget this is a hospital not a hotel or play centre for you kids." She says. She looks about 50. Me and Liam hang our heads in shame.

"Sorry miss." We say. I hear laughing from behind us and see Niall and Harry dying with laughter on the floor with both of their phones facing us. I try not to laugh at them as the woman is still telling us off.

"Are you even listening!?" She shouts making me jump. She reminds me of a teacher. I just nod at her looking down at my bare feet. She walks off and me and Liam speed walk back to Sam's room and as we shut the door we burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Sam asks. He's actually speaking? I'm surprised as it takes a lot of energy to talk. I try to get my words out but I'm laughing too much. Niall and Harry walk in laughing too. I hear my phone vibrate. I go over to it and see that Niall and Liam have tagged me in a video on Instagram. I watch as Harry throws me into the water and I scrunch my face up and laugh hysterically as I look hilarious. Then I watch another video on Niall's instagram of me and Liam being told off and we hand our heads in shame. I suddenly get thousands of people following me and commenting.