lucky me

*Lola's P.O.V.*

I get out of bed with out 10. Today is the day of the interview. What if they hate me? Then what? I see how much hate Eleanor gets but I am one if those girls too. I never sent hate but I was jealous of every girl even seen with the boys. Me and Ella used to hate most celebrities if they were seen or heard to be with the boys but I always liked Eleanor; we both did. She seemed so normal and down to Earth compared to others.

"Lola!" Niall shouts making me jump. He laughs at me probably because I jumped half a foot in the air.

"Did you even hear me?" He asks laughing still.

"What? No sorry boo I'm in a world of my own." I tell him. We have an hour to get to the studio and to be completely ready.

"I said are you nervous but clearly you are. Not that you need to be because they will love you!" He says smiling and then kisses my forehead.

"You can't be sure of that." I say. He can't be sure of that at all. They probably already hate me for all of the rumours that are going around.

"Lola I can't promise you anything but someone will always be unhappy or disapprove but that doesn't matter because what matters is us." He tells me staring into my eyes. I lean up and kiss him gently whilst he puts his hand around my cheek.

"I'll love you for forever..." I whisper.

"...and always." He finishes. I hug him tightly and then walk off to get change. I grab my pastel blue dress that floats half way down my thigh and put it on the radiator whilst I get in the bath. I quickly wash my hair and get out. I don't have enough time to have a relaxing bath. I rush out of the bath and wrap the towel around my body. I blow dry my hair and then throw on my dress.

"That looks really nice Lo!" I hear a familiar voice  say from behind me. I turn around to see Louis standing in the door way with Eleanor.

"Thanks Lou but I'm not sure. Isn't it too...plain?" I ask him as I stare at my outfit in the full length mirror on the wall.

"No you look beautiful and if you want I'll do your hair really nicely to make it look a bit different." Eleanor offers.

"Yes please. If you don't mind." I say smiling at her brightly. I love how Eleanor does her hair. She just constantly looks perfect. Eleanor curls my hair while I do my make-up. When she has finished I put on some clear tights and cream heels. I add some accessories to my outfit and make my way down stairs.

"Lola you look gorgeous!" Louis says sounding shocked and I feel my cheeks go red. Niall doesn't say anything at all. Louis grabs my hand and twirls me around and my dress spins outwards.

"Niall you've been very quiet." I say once I have stopped spinning. He looks at me and smiles.

"What do you want me too say?" He asks me. I don't want him to say anything in particular but I don't want him to say nothing at the same time because it makes me feel awkward. I don't know what he thinks at all.

"I don't know?" I shrug.

"You look beautiful." He smiles. Now I don't know if he's just saying that because he has to.

"Thanks." I say smiling weakly. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to tell people. They're going to hate me. Why wouldn't they? I'm not perfect to say the least and I'm going out with Niall James Horan for crying out loud. I wish Ella and Mia were here. They always know what to say to calm me down.

"Come on princess." Niall says taking my hand in his. We walk out to Louis car and all get in. On the way to the studio Louis tells us that it's going to be ok and that everyone's going to love me but I doubt it.