Lucky me new one

*Niall's P.O.V.*

What's taking so long? Why are they both still under the water? If they take any longer I'm going in. Suddenly Ella comes out of the water and coughs a lot. Harry pulls her onto his pedalo.

"Are you ok?" We ask frantically. I don't know what's taking Lola so long. Shouldn't see be up by now? Maybe she's trying to scare us.

"I'm fine. Where's Lola?" Ella asks looking around.

"She hasn't come back up yet?" Zayn says getting worried. I pull my shirt off over my head and dive in. It's too dark for me to see anything around me. I swim to the bottom and look around everywhere for her. I found her. She's falling to the floor. Her eyes shut. Her hair everywhere. She isn't even trying. I swim over to her as fast as I can. I pull her body over to me and swim to the surface. I lift her head out of the water because she still isn't moving.

"Lola!" Mia screams.

"What's happened? What's wrong?" Sam shouts frantically while Liam jumps in the water.

"I...I...I don't know. She isn't breathing. Help!" I shout. Liam comes over to me and I pass Lola to him as I get into the pedalo to pull her on to it.

"Is she ok? Someone call 911!" Eleanor says panicking. I push down on her chest in hope that it will help her but she doesn't do anything. I try to put her limp body into the recovery position while Louis calls for an ambulance.

"Let's get to the river bank." Zayn says. Mia looks in shock while Ella cries saying it's her fault. I sit down and pedal in this stupid thing trying to go as fast as I can to save her. We get to the river bank and I pull her into my arms. I lay her down on the grass and try again to revive her. Nothing. She isn't breathing and her pulse is slowing down rapidly.

"Liam help!" I shout crying.

"What can I do?" He asks looking terrified.

"I don't know your the sensible one help me...please. I need her." I say crying looking at her body. I hear sirens come from a distance and I stand up. They pull up and doctors rush over to her and check her pulse and breathing.

"Is she going to be ok?" I ask as they put her into the ambulance and slams the door shut. A doctor stays out to talk to us.

"She isn't breathing yet but her heart is still beating. We will try our best." She says and rushes back to the ambulance. We follow the ambulance in the car. We're all silent. I think about all our good times. Lola is strong. She saved Ella from drowning. She saved me from Danny. She saved Sam from Danny too. She didn't give up.

"She'll be ok." I say finally. No one says anything. This time it's different. When the Danny thing happened we saw her alive and then quickly she got help. This time however it was like she was already gone. Like it was too late. I have never been so terrified in my life. The sparkle in her eye was gone. It was as if I could see the life being sucked from her. Her skin was cold and pale. Her clothes were heavy from the water. Liam out his arm on my back. Tears roll down my face and my breathing is shaky. I look up at Liam and see his red eyes and pink nose. They were close. Like they've known each other for ages. Almost like best friends.

"Niall's right. She will be ok." He says looking at me and weakly smiles. I try to distract myself and I go on my phone. I go onto twitter and see about a million comments about me and Lola. Some are nice. Some ask her to look after me. But the rest are disgusting. I read one that says 'you don't deserve him. You should go and die! No one will love you. He deserves better than someone that ugly.' This is too far. I comment back with 'thanks for the support. I love her with all my heart and guess what she's in hospital are you happy?' We pull up to the hospital at the same time as the others. Mia looks like she is trapped in thought as she stares in to space. Terrified. Whereas Ella looks like she hasn't stopped crying for a second. Zayn is crying too. Everyone is distraught and terrified for her. If she doesn't make it I do t know what I will do.