Valentines day

*Lola's P.O.V.*

I wake up to see Niall doing his hair in the mirror.

"Good morning baby." He says smiling at me through the reflection.

"Happy valentines day." I smile as I rub my eyes. I'm so tired.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"5." He replies whilst getting up from the chair and walking over.

"Am?" I say shocked.

"Yep. We're leaving today as a surprise for valentines day. I know you were starting to miss being at home" He tells me.

"Oh ok when is our flight?" I ask him whilst getting out of bed.

"In a hour." He says.

"Niall are you serious I'm not even packed or-" he cuts me off by putting his finger on my lips. I playfully go to bite his finger but he pulls it away just in time.

"Happy valentines day to my two princesses!" He says kissing my lips and then my belly.

"Happy valentines day baby." I whisper. I go over to my draws to find something to wear. They're empty.

"Niall where are my clothes?" I ask him.

"I packed them so we can leave quickly." He tells me.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I ask giggling.

"I picked an outfit." He says smiling. He picked me an outfit? Oh god. He has a good sense in fashion but boys in general aren't great at picking out clothes for girls.

"Here." He says handing me a red bustier dress. It's actually really nice but I don't remember packing that?

"Thanks but where did this come from?" I ask him.

"I bought it." He says smiling.

"Thank you baby." I say kissing him and walking into the bathroom to get ready. I put on the dress and leave my hair down. It's getting long now it goes down to my waist. I put on some mascara and red lip stick that matches the dress.

"You look beautiful." Niall says walking into the bathroom.

"Thanks." I say smiling. I walk out and go into the living room.

"Lola you look beautiful but aren't you a bit dressed up?" Ella asks from the kitchen.

"Well if we're leaving then paparazzi will show up and I'd rather look pretty." I say smiling.

"Oh and the fact that it is valentines day." I add making Ella laugh.

"So are you going to talk to Harry?" I ask her as I pour some cereal into a bowl.

"No." She says sighing.

"Maybe he will talk to you." I say shrugging.

"Hopefully." She adds. I eat my breakfast and by the time I'm done everyone is ready to leave.

"Bye villa." I say as I shut the door behind me and lock it. I squeeze into the packed car in between Harry and Ella.

"So...Harry...got any plans for valentines?" I ask him nudge in his shoulder.

"Nope." He says shaking his head.

"Oh my gosh well neither is Ella maybe you two should...you know...get together?" I say making Ella go bright red. She mouths 'I hate you' and sits back in her chair to stop Harry from seeing her.

"Don't tell me that, tell Harry! Gosh. Harry Ella says she's in love with you but she's too nervous to tell you." I lie making Ella slap my arm. I hit her back and we begin to play fight.