Lucky me

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Today Lola is allowed to be discharged. I can't wait to just get her back to the villa. I have to get her by 10 so that gives me an hour to clean up the house.

"Niall get up now or we won't have enough time to get the place cleaned!" Mia shouts. She is really organised. I'm lucky I suppose because I'm not organised at all.

"Coming!" I shout. I pull on a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey polo top. I pull the duvet over the bed to make it look better and walk into the living room. I don't get how it's so messy! We've spent most of our time in the hospital with Lola yet the place looks awful. Ella is putting a load of rubbish into a black bag whilst Mia is doing the washing up. I pick up the dirty clothes that are all over the floor and put them in the washing machine. Lola better appreciate this!

"Niall we better leave now or we will be late!" Liam says picking up the keys. I put on my shoes and walk out to the car with Liam. No one else is coming as they want to set up a little surprise party for Lola.

"Let's go!" Liam says starting the engine. I put my seatbelt on and we drive to the hospital. When we get there Liam goes to fill out the papers while I get Lola. I walk into the room as the nurse is taking the drip out of her arm.

"Thank you." Lola says politely and smiling.

"You're welcome and enjoy the rest of your holiday!" The nurse says smiling and walking out.

"Hey princess!" I say walking over to her grinning. She looks up at me and looks away trying to act like I'm not there. What have I done now?

"Lola?" I say walking closer.

"Did you bring my clothes?" She asks not looking at me. I hand her the black denim shorts and crop top.

"Here." I say and she takes them. I sit on the bed.

"Get out." She says bluntly.

"Why?" I ask. Why is she being like this? She was fine a minute ago with the nurse.

"Because I said so get out." She says. I walk out because I don't want to argue. I wait about five minutes and walk back in.

"Lola what's the matter?" I ask her as she puts on her vans.

"Nothing." She replies.

"Then why are you being like this?" I say.

"Like what?" She says doing her laces.

"Acting like I've done something wrong?" I say.

"Niall I'm fine leave me alone." She says walking past me. I grab her arm gently and as I do I feel her whole body tense. She pulls her arm out of my grip.

"Get off!" She shouts and walks out.

"What's going on?" Liam asks walking into the room.

"I have no idea ask her!" I say as Lola continues to walk off. We chase after her and walk to the car in silence.

"Liam can I drive?" I ask him.

"Sure." He says handing me the keys. I get in and Liam sits in the passenger seat next to me while Lola sits in the back. We start to drive back to the villa.

"Stop the car I need to go in there." Lola says pointing at a chemist.

"Are you being serious? No way. You won't even talk to me and now you want me to wait while you go to a shop." I say getting pissed off. I'm not her slave. How can she actually think she can treat me like that and then expect me to help her out?