Lucky me (Niall Horan Fan fiction)

I stormed out of the restaurant with everyone staring at me. How humiliating. I look like an idiot. I shouldn't have even bothered coming out I mean after tonight Niall isn't going to be interested anyway. My legs are burning and the cold air from the breeze is doing anything but soothing it. Niall unlocked the car and opened the door for me. Damn it. Why does he have to be so nice?

"Thank you." I said trying not to let him hear the pain in my voice. He walked around to the other side of the car and got in.

"Are you ok?" He said looking into my eyes. He looks genuinely worried about me.

"Shit Lola! Your legs are so red! Oh my god this is my fault! Look I'll take you back to mine and I'll put some ice on it and give you some pain killers, ok?" He sounds so worried. It makes me even more worried.

"Yeah sure. Niall how could this be your fault? I know stop being so damn cute and maybe girls won't drop everything when they see you." I say in attempt to make him feel better. He gave me the cutest smile I've ever seen. My heart began to melt. He leaned in and kissed me. It was perfect. Until he went to put his hand on my leg to support himself and I pulled back and cursed under my breath. I ruined it, again.

"Shit Lola I'm sorry." He said trying to see if I was ok.

"No it's fine I should be sorry I always seem to ruin everything. I mean I even managed to ruin a date with Niall Horan!" I say getting annoyed at myself. He turned my head to face him and rested his forehead on mine so that our noses were touching.

"You didn't ruin anything," he whispered then placing his lips onto mine. He pulled back after only a second.

"Let's get home before your legs get worse." He said putting on his seatbelt.

When we pulled up I finally looked down pat my legs. They are so red. Shit. I'm in so much pain still. I can feel them throbbing. It feels like my muscles have turned to jelly and I don't want to even try to get up. Niall walks round to open my door.

"Are you going to get up or stay in the car all night?" He joked. I just looked down at the floor.

"It really hurts doesn't it?" He unclipped my seatbelt and lifted me up into his you arms with ease. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either so I'm surprised that he can lift me like this. He shuts the door and carries my bridal style into is house and sits me on the kitchen counter.

"I can't find normal painkillers other than these and they're pretty strong." He says handing me the tablet and a glass of water.

"Thank you." I say as I put the tablet in my mouth quickly followed by the water. I can already feel the medicine starting to kick in. He put some ice on my leg so gently. He is so careful not to put it on too quickly and making it hurt more. I get lost in the moment. We both slowly look up at each other. I gaze into his eyes and slowly he leans in to kiss me. It's just like in the films but only better. Me and Niall Horan. He lifts me up and takes me up the stairs and into his bedroom. He sits me on the bed and gives me one of his baggy tops to wear. I put it on and it goes halfway down my thigh. When I come back into the room he is laying in the bed wearing only his jogging bottoms watching the TV. I quickly tip toe around the bed and lay down placing my head on his chest.

"Although this date went wrong it's still been one of my bests!" Niall says kissing my head.

"Well...I don't really have much experience with proper dates." I say hiding my face as I feel it go red. Niall looks down at me.

"You mean you've never had a boyfriend?" He asks sounding shocked.

"I didn't but he treated me like shit so now I have a restraining order against him but I don't really want to talk about it." I tried not to come across as rude but I think it did. I looked up at him and he just smiled.

"Well he's an idiot and missing out isn't he?" Why is he so perfect? He put his arm around me and I slowly fell asleep there in his arms.