Luck me (Niall Horan Fan fiction)

I lay in bed not being able to sleep I hear a knock at the door so I get up and answer it. No. How does he know I'm here? It's Danny. I go to shut the door but he pushes it back open. I go to run and as I turn around I see Niall.

"Who is it?" He asks while rubbing his eyes.

"Run! It's Danny!" I scream and his eyes widen.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He says looking as if he isn't scared in the slightest.

"Who are you? Shut up you little freak." Danny says pushing Niall out of the way and grabbing my hair. I let out a shriek in pain.

"Get off her!" I hear Niall shout and Danny gets pulled back. I see him take something from his pocket and Niall falls to the floor.

"Niall!" I scream. I go over to him and see a pool of blood. I bend down and his skin was cold and the twinkle in his eyes had gone. I watched as the life was sucked out of him and I saw him draw his last breath. My heart broke in two.

"You monster!" I scream with tears falling but he pulls me back by my hair and I fall to the ground. I get up and hit him in the chest repeatedly screaming. He pushes me to the floor but I get up and run. He pulls me back and I feel something slowly being dug between my shoulder blades. I struggle and kick at him in attempt to escape. But nothing. I kick him in the balls and run up the stairs and hide under the bed crying my eyes out. I see him enter the room and walk around the bed I hold my breath to stop me from sniffling and crying. All of a sudden I get pulled backwards by my ankle.

"Lover boy won't save you now!" He says and I see the knife in his other hand.

I wake up screaming with tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"Babe! What's wrong!" Niall says jumping up from the bed and looking around.

"Nothing...nothing it was just a dream." I say getting up and hugging him.

"Again? Lola he's not going to hurt you I'm here now." He says stroking my hair. My breathing is so fast and my heart is pounding and it won't calm down.

"Shh calm down you need to breath slowly." He repeats this until I calm down. We stay up all night talking about my dreams and how I have never had a nightmare before I met Danny and how they stopped for ages. Before I know it it's 6:00 and I have school today. Luckily school starts at 10 to ease us back into it so I get some sleep. It's weird how I don't have any nightmares when Niall hugs me as I sleep it feels like I'm protected.

"Niall I have to get up get off!" I say laughing at him as he wrapped his arms around me and restricting from moving. He's pretending to be asleep but I can see a smirk on his face.

"Niall it's not funny I'm going to be late!" I say getting up. I put on my school uniform. It's meant to be a tie, blazer, white shirt and black trousers or black pleated skirt but I can't find my trousers anywhere. Are you serious? It's freezing and I have to wear this stupid skirt and it only goes half way down my thigh. I put on some mascara and go down stairs. I find Niall in the hallway waiting in his track suit bottoms and white polo shirt.

"A skirt? Seriously?" Niall laughs. I give him a look to say shut up and it makes him laugh more. I don't even have time for breakfast because I'm late I'm meant to walk to Mia's so I have to leave by 9:10 but it's already 9:20. Niall picks up his keys.

"I'll drive you if you want?" He says.

"Thanks!" I say and put on my shoes. I go to open the door but Niall leans over me and pushes it shut. He hands me some sunglasses and his hoody.

"Put these on." He says.

"Why? Its winter Niall?" I laugh.

"There's about 30 paparazzi waiting outside so I think you should!" He says. I pull it on over my blazer and step outside. Straight away I'm blinded from the flashing lights and I feel Niall put his arm around me and direct me towards the car as people shout questions at us and take photos. When we get in the car I have to direct him to Mia's house and I see a car follow us. I run to Mia's door and bang on it hard as I know she's the only one there and she's taking her time.

"Lola Belcher be patient!"I hear her shout from her bedroom window. I see a reporter get out of his car. Mia finally opens the door and we run to Niall's car.

"Lola you never told me Niall was coming!" She says through her gritted teeth as she hits me in the arm. I laugh at her and she just glares at me. Niall takes me to school and we have to stay in our tutor groups for the day. I'm glad because I'm with my best friends Mia, Ella, Sam and Bella. Me and Bella have been best friends since year 1 but her and Ella had an argument so we didn't see each other as much but thankfully now they made up. Looks like things are going well again.

As we leave school I go to find my science teacher to hand in late homework so I say goodbye to my friends and find her. Niall text saying he's going to be a few minutes late so I walk towards the school gate. I notice someone is standing there by the gate and it makes me feel uncomfortable so I look down at my phone pretending to text someone.

"I've missed you Lola have you missed me?" I jerk my head up in fear. It's Danny and this time it's for real. No escape. No Niall to save me. No one.